Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-03-2013, 08:31 AM   #1
MommaRhi
Registered Users
Co-Op Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:
Tired of yo-yo dieting? Join me and Shakeology!

I know a lot of you have probably heard of Shakeology, but I've researched it a lot before starting it, and I love it!!

I've been doing it since mid May and have already lost 7 lbs!!

Shakeology is THE healthy way to lose weight. Our shakes contain things such as pea protein, flax, chia seeds, grape seeds, goji berries, maca, spinach, barley grass, wheat grass, quinoa, amaranth and a lot more!!

My fave so far is the Greenberry, but I am also drinking the chocolate vegan one right now.

I know, you are probably thinking "Drinking shakes? Of course you are losing weight because you are not eating" but I AM eating. I only do 1 shake a day, in the morning, because I am not a huge breakfast person. I have my coffee and I blend up my shake with almond milk and crushed ice. I also add in extra chia seeds, and wah la! Each shake by the time I am done is probably 300 cals or close to it. I will sometimes have 2 shakes a day if I am not in the mood for lunch.

In addition to the shakes you do have to eat whole foods. ie; no Mc Donalds. This is a great way to lose baby weight, which is what I am doing, and yes, I AM breastfeeding as well.

Shakeology contains astragalus which is said to possibly increase breastmilk supply, so its a win-win!

Check out my website and if you have any questions, let me know. I'd love to have you on my team!! It's the best investment that you can make for your health!!

MyShakeology.com/RhianaW14

Advertisement

Old 09-25-2013, 09:22 AM   #2
MommaRhi
Registered Users
Co-Op Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Tired of yo-yo dieting? Join me and Shakeology!

Bump! We now have a 4 pk sampler for $19.95 + shipping. I am now down 20 lbs!!