Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-12-2013, 10:18 AM   #21
Bump2b
Registered Users
seller

Re: Have I lost $130?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Laura~ View Post
Try calling PP and explaining the situation, give dates. PP has approved claims past the 45 day mark, it's more likely they would approve yours because international shipping takes longer. But, I've never heard of PP allowing disputes done online, just from the buyer calling PP.
Thanks Laura, I will...although it is the weekend here now so I might have to wait until Monday...

Advertisement

Old 07-12-2013, 11:34 AM   #22
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafina33
Hugs to you. I consider all transactions done outside of reputable websites such as Amazon (including all WAHM, etsy, and ebay transactions) to be 'at my own risk.' I consciously take the leap of faith each time I order that there is a small chance I'll be simply 'out' that money and receive nothing in return. I've been getting so many great bargains via internet shopping for over a decade that I just consider it the price I pay for shopping online on sites other than, say, Amazon. I've been burned once or twice and it feels so awful, so dirty. I've tried not to take it personally and as the years go by I remind myself of all the runaway bargains I walked away with, all the money saved getting things for a steal that I would have needed to buy at full retail anyways..... that I try to deal with it and remind myself that at the end of the day they have to look in the mirror and realize on some level that they don't have impeccable integrity. And I get to be me and know that I would never deliberately cheat anyone. It's not much but it's some consolation.
Yes this^
I've heard both sides of the story and I've shipped internationally many times. I've had packages take up to eight weeks. That's just one if the risks of ordering from another country. USPS won't even refund from an insurance claim before 6-8?weeks in most cases for international shipping.
Fwiw I've had orders show delivered and the customer say it never showed and I've reshipped the order(remade or shipped a replacement) other times I've had an item not show delivered but the customer say it was received. I'm not saying the order should be remade. I'm not saying it shouldn't. That's between you and the wahm. But I do think you should give it more time. And I'm definitely purchasing insurance on my order going to Australia tomorrow
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
Old 07-12-2013, 11:39 AM   #23
Joyful Tie Dyes
Banned for reasons unrelated to transactions
www.joyfultiedyes.com

My Mood:

I just sent a package to a friend in New Zealand and it took almost 3 months. Got a package from SA that took over 4 months.
Old 07-12-2013, 04:27 PM   #24
BabyMasuga
Registered Users

I hope you got everything figured out! That sucks!
Old 07-12-2013, 09:13 PM   #25
Reuben Christopher
Registered Users
Formerly: unbreakableangel
seller

My Mood:

So the tracking number shows nothing? Not any movement?
ISO/IHA!
Old 07-12-2013, 09:27 PM   #26
qsefthuko
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

If she found the WAHM here on ds but finished the details and final transaction on facebook why is that not a diaperswappers transaction?

What would really concern me if it were me is the WAHM claiming insurance is the buyers responsibility. Any reputable WAHM would know this is not true. Also saying she would buy insurance and then not following through. To me that screams scammer.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:40 PM   #27
Reuben Christopher
Registered Users
Formerly: unbreakableangel
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by qsefthuko View Post
If she found the WAHM here on ds but finished the details and final transaction on facebook why is that not a diaperswappers transaction?

What would really concern me if it were me is the WAHM claiming insurance is the buyers responsibility. Any reputable WAHM would know this is not true. Also saying she would buy insurance and then not following through. To me that screams scammer.
One of the reasons that I don't often read through this part of DS is because you only hear one side and it always makes me wonder what the wahm has to say. As a wahm I have had a couple of bad transactions that were not accurately portrayed by the customers. I couldn't say anything because it would be outing myself. I guess I see a lot of people post about bad transactions and people just go off of what they say and even do some sleuthing and uncover the wahm and then they have a bad name when, again, they didn't get to come post their side because it's outing. I'm not saying that is the case here, I'm just saying that I hope everyone gives wahm the benefit of the doubt when they read these posts. For the record I am not the wahm in this thread. Just saying, don't bash a wahm when you only hear one side. I'm sorry the OP had a bad transaction. Gives wahm's a bad name and makes international customers look risky.
ISO/IHA!
Old 07-12-2013, 09:44 PM   #28
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuben Christopher View Post
One of the reasons that I don't often read through this part of DS is because you only hear one side and it always makes me wonder what the wahm has to say. As a wahm I have had a couple of bad transactions that were not accurately portrayed by the customers. I couldn't say anything because it would be outing myself. I guess I see a lot of people post about bad transactions and people just go off of what they say and even do some sleuthing and uncover the wahm and then they have a bad name when, again, they didn't get to come post their side because it's outing. I'm not saying that is the case here, I'm just saying that I hope everyone gives wahm the benefit of the doubt when they read these posts. For the record I am not the wahm in this thread. Just saying, don't bash a wahm when you only hear one side. I'm sorry the OP had a bad transaction. Gives wahm's a bad name and makes international customers look risky.
All I can say in response is
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Old 07-13-2013, 07:48 AM   #29
qsefthuko
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
All I can say in response is
Quote:
Okay. I get we only hear one side of this story. Or really any story.

However since apparently OP found this WAHM on diaperswappers,(unless I am just not understanding correctly, very possible) doesn't that then fall under a diaperswappers' transaction? In which case, wouldn't the mods be able to hear both sides and appropriate feedback be left?
Old 07-13-2013, 08:21 AM   #30
Bump2b
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
I am not saying that others don't do this but I would like to say that I have posted a thread in the WAHM feedback forum that I guess is awaiting a response from the WAHM as well as review by the moderators. I provided screenshots to prove what was said and I am more than happy to provide screenshots of our ENTIRE conversations which show me being extremely polite with all of the delays (I first contacted the seller in April!) before items were shipped right at the end of May (which in itself would give me reason to leave negative feedback). As well as being polite after- I do admit that in the last day I behaved in a petty manner when I posted multiple public messages on her profile trying to warn customers about her behavior and also when I warned a potential customer on FB about my transactions with her. For that I am sorry and I did offer to apologize her (told the moderator this). Right now I am waiting to hear back on if she will agree to a moderator controlled mediation. I sincerely hope she will. (FYI I was waiting to hear back from a moderator to see if I could post this because I sad I would refrain from all contact with the WAHM in question while I await (potential) mediation and I wanted to see if "clearing" my name in here was ok)
Closed Thread