Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-24-2006, 09:17 AM   #31
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Kids and clothes, what would you do?

I'd be fine with it, now if I had a DD I wouldn't want her dressing skanky or anything. heck I just let my 7 year old bleach out his hair LOL, I can totally see him being like me when I was a teen (totally into piercing and funky hair colors) I wasn't pretty ecclectic with the way I dressed as a teen, some days I dressed boho, next day could be punk, next grunge etc.

Super crunchy, atheist, vegetarian, liberal WOH and student mama to 4 wonderful, smart homeschooling kids Wesley 17, Seth 10, Pandora Moonlilly 6 and Nevermore Stargazer 3, married to my awesome sahd artist husband of 7 years
KaleidoscopeEyes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 03:03 PM   #32
Re: Kids and clothes, what would you do?

Well, since I wore black so much in hs, I was known as 'Elvira', I guess I won't care if dd goes for a goth look. Dh was much more into punk, so that won't be an issue.
My big clothing issue is the skimpy stuff on tweens and little girls. Too much, too early. I think once they are in hs, and have their own income they can dress how they want. I know dh would disagree. He was worried about dd dating when I was 5mos preg
I hope dd will be herself and find her own unique style.
lararum is offline   Reply With Quote