Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-18-2013, 03:00 PM   #1
lauralyn
Registered Users
seller

how to ask for feedback?

Is there a way I can send a request for feedback? I just PMed my buyer and explained how to leave feedback, but I thought when I have purchased items I would get a request and just have to hit one button to leave feedback.

Thanks!
Laura

Advertisement

Old 07-18-2013, 03:10 PM   #2
misskira
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: how to ask for feedback?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauralyn View Post
Is there a way I can send a request for feedback? I just PMed my buyer and explained how to leave feedback, but I thought when I have purchased items I would get a request and just have to hit one button to leave feedback.

Thanks!
Laura
I'm horrible at remembering feedback. But I've had a few people send me a PM with a note that they're working on increasing their score, could I please leave them feedback? I was happy to do so. Also, if you leave feedback it sends them a PM that you did it, and makes it easier to leave reciprocating feedback.
misskira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 06:47 PM   #3
NewMommy6111
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

You pm the person and ask for it, that should be it.
They will click on your username, click view complete feedback, click submit feedback, fill out and hit submit.

When I'm asking someone who bought something I pm: "Hey, have you got the diapers (or whatever) yet? Are you pleased? I'd love to exchange feedback."

And when I'm the buyer I pm: "I got the diaper today/yesterday, looks great. I'm going to leave you feedback now. Would love for you to do the same."

I very rarely have problems getting feedback and I try to insist upon it with every transaction. Except of course the person who left me negative feedback who I didn't even have a transaction with.
NewMommy6111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 07:38 PM   #4
Mommyof4forme!
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm a VERY busy mom of 5. I tend to leave my feedback in waves. I'll sit down one night when things are quiet and go through my PMs and leave feedback. I'd love reminders!
Mommyof4forme! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 07:39 PM   #5
Smplyme89
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Reminders for feedback are great, I never remember :shame:
Smplyme89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 07:55 PM   #6
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

I think I've received feedback for roughly half of my transactions. At first I tried sending extra reminders, especially since I have so little feedback and am trying to do WAHM. I think that's a real obstacle for potential clients. But I don't think doing so ever resulted in my actually getting official feedback from someone who had already delayed reciprocating feedback.

The funny thing is that apart from one bunch of menstrual pads that I sold for which I never received any communication at all, all of my buyers have given me glowing feedback in private. Usually they say that they intend to leave feedback but cannot do so easily from their phones. So I leave feedback for them and maybe send a reminder, but it still does not happen. This makes me think that most women here use their phones the majority of the time they are on DS and that leaving feedback is unnecessarily technically difficult on smartphones. (I don't know; I use my computer.)

Thankfully I have some vocal fans in my WAHM thread, but it sure would be nice if it were easier for some of the ladies to leave feedback.

Deodorants and Diapersticks!
Pain and Sleep oil roll ons too! Inhalers for Allergies, Nausea, Sinus & Germ, Memory & Concentration, and Mood
Keep a look out for more roll on blends in the near future. 5% DS discount code at my etsy shop: DIAPERSWAPPERS5 https://www.etsy.com/shop/DJDeodorants
debcita429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:17 AM   #7
Kait5757
Registered Users
seller
seller

Just pm and ask!

It would be GREAT if they could make it possible to leave feedback with the phone app....
Old 07-19-2013, 08:34 AM   #8
Smplyme89
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I don't use the mobile app much because pictures never show on my phone (I would LOVE to be able too though) and yes, I didn't think about other people using the app the majority of the time and having difficulty leaving feedback.....
Smplyme89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:16 AM   #9
ChihuahuaMama13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

It would be nice to be able to leave feedback from the app, but it's just as easy (for me anyway) to open up the browser on my phone and leave it. Granted, I use our computer more than my phone most times, but just wanted to point out that it is possible from a phone.
Old 07-19-2013, 10:22 PM   #10
LadyR28
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I usually PM them and ask politely. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. I did a lot of transactions and as you can see I only have three reviews. It depends on the mamas if they can find time. But hopefully you get better luck than I do.