Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-22-2013, 03:56 PM   #1
mpink22
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Not sure if I should say something?

I bought some PFs from a seller (not on here) and had great communication during the transaction. PP sent, postage printed. Package wasn't mailed until 5 days after postage was printed. I get the package today wrapped in torn brown paper. Luckily all the PFs were there. Then, I notice that it was mailed first class 13 ounces! I weighed the package at 2 pounds 6 ounces. I took pics of all of this! While the PO obviously did not catch this and none of this affected that I got the dipes I bought for the price I paid, I am kind of left with a bad taste about this transaction. Should I say something to the mama?

Pic showing weight no postage:

Pic showing front rips:

Pic shoing back rips:

WEight:

Advertisement

Last edited by mpink22; 07-22-2013 at 04:00 PM.
mpink22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:02 PM   #2
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Not sure if I should say something?

I would send something to her along the lines of.
"Hey, I got my package today! Thanks. Just wanted to offer some advice from a seasoned seller. The paper packaging tears really easily and while everything made it to me, the package was in bad shape and could just as easily have been missing items. Also, the PO is really starting to crack down on accurate shipping. First Class packages have to be under 13oz and they will usually either charge the recipient (which they would expect to be reimbursed for) or return it to you for insufficient postage (in which case you'd be out the whole amount and have to re-ship. Hopefully that helps with future transactions you have! Thanks again for the prefolds!"
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:11 PM   #3
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
"Hey, I got my package today! Thanks. Just wanted to offer some advice from a seasoned seller. The paper packaging tears really easily and while everything made it to me, the package was in bad shape and could just as easily have been missing items. Also, the PO is really starting to crack down on accurate shipping. First Class packages have to be under 13oz and they will usually either charge the recipient (which they would expect to be reimbursed for) or return it to you for insufficient postage (in which case you'd be out the whole amount and have to re-ship. Hopefully that helps with future transactions you have! Thanks again for the prefolds!"
also a seller would know that huge package was not 13 oz, they are lucky the usps didn't care because I know mine does re-weigh packages.
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:15 PM   #4
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Fantasy_Fox View Post

also a seller would know that huge package was not 13 oz, they are lucky the usps didn't care because I know mine does re-weigh packages.
Agree to both... wow!
Old 07-22-2013, 04:18 PM   #5
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Fantasy_Fox View Post
yep!! I even received something with postage due because the sender used an FRE label for a padded FRE!
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote