Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-24-2013, 05:20 PM   #11
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMama13
I would definitely send her pictures and ask her if she's sure she can provide a better quality product the second time, or if it would be easier for her to just refund you instead of sending out another sub-par batch of letters.
Yeah that. Bc if she spends time and money on materials and then it's still bad.,, it's a waste of time

Advertisement

JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 06:37 PM   #12
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Etsy Issue

I would just want a refund and find someone else. I wouldn't feel confident that she wouldn't completely botch the second set either.
Old 07-26-2013, 06:33 PM   #13
I_run_with_scissors
Registered Users
seller
seller

i agree with you, i personally would just ask for a refund and have someone else make them, i would worry that the other letters would be just as bad
TTC #4
I_run_with_scissors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 07:54 PM   #14
Tabatha
Registered Users
seller

I think it's your choice as to whether or not to give her the benefit of the doubt and have her remake them or just ask for a refund. I'm sure paypal would grant you one. If you do decide to have her remake them, you should just tell her that you would like clear pictures beforehand to approve, like she promised in the first place. But it might be better to just contact her for a refund, then file with paypal if she doesn't want to give you one. It's just a shame, because those look like they could have been really beautiful if she had taken any care while making them!
Tabatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 08:01 PM   #15
JustAugust
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yeah, those aren't worth $60. I had a mom who was letting her teen daughter do some of her work... it wasn't good at all. I never complained bc she was a friend of mine as well, but I quit ordering from her. I wonder if that's what might have happened here? She let someone "help" and it didn't turn out good. I mean, that's no excuse, just maybe why her work looked good but then you got crappy things. I'd want a refund, but if she offered to re-do them I'd say okay and ask for clear pics of every letter pre-sending them.
Old 07-26-2013, 10:20 PM   #16
Sassybottoms
Registered Users
seller
seller

Even if she sends you pictures to approve it doesn't guarantee that the quality of work on the second batch will be any better. Ask for a refund and save both of you anymore headaches.
Sassybottoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 05:59 AM   #17
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Any update?