Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-06-2013, 07:04 AM   #1
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
What are my options?

Is any other mama like me and not 100% certain as to what kind of bc you might use after this baby is here? I thought that DH and I would just use "party hats" again like we've done before, but we have one child already that was a slip up while using those and we've both agreed we do not want another slip up again. I haven't been on the pill since a year after we got married because DH and I both did research on them and didn't feel comfortable with using the pill as a contraceptive with some of our religious beliefs. On the other hand, I have REALLY bad monthly's anyway and when I was on the pill they were much better. IUD's sort of freak me out....I guess I'd just be scared the stupid thing would get stuck in there and cause me problems in the long run.

This is the first time that I've even CONSIDERED going back on the pill.....I'm just that certain that I don't want another baby in the near future. Other than going back on the pill....what are my other options? We aren't consistent enough to use "party hats" or NFP or diaphrams. Knowing myself well enough, we'd not use it one time and I'd end up with another DS. Is there anything else out there that we could use other than the pill?

Advertisement