Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-04-2013, 11:28 AM   #281
missydawn
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: August'13 ddc Weekly chat July 29-Aug 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
37w today! sex - check, O- check, pineapple - check, lol. hmm, what else can I do??

And anyone know what would cause pain in my back/hips while doing the cat cow pose???
I thought you were further along? I will be 37 weeks tomorrow, I think.

Advertisement

missydawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 11:55 AM   #282
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Nope! Same edd as Katie. All three of us were on the 26th early on until we had our u/s's.
Old 08-04-2013, 01:32 PM   #283
lovemuppet
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2
Nope! Same edd as Katie. All three of us were on the 26th early on until we had our u/s's.
Mine is the 25th!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lovemuppet
lovemuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 01:40 PM   #284
missydawn
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Quote:
Oh yes, I remember now. I swear my mind is gone anymore. I cannot remember anything for the life of me. I got left on the 26th I am hoping this baby stays in one more week because dh is out of town this week and I would really like him to be there. Baby's head feels very low but then again his butt is in my ribs and lungs so I could be wrong. I go to the doctor Tues for an u/s and she is going to check me. I know I am not dilated since I have never dilated before going into labor but I am wondering how much effaced I am now.
Old 08-04-2013, 02:04 PM   #285
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Tina- I knew there was another mama on the 25th- just couldn't remember who! lol

Missy- my dh is begging for no earlier than Thursday night. He's taking the day off work to go play golf with his cousins that day out of town. lol It's his bday present. I told him it shouldn't be an issue...
Old 08-04-2013, 02:06 PM   #286
missydawn
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Quote:
Tina- I knew there was another mama on the 25th- just couldn't remember who! lol

Missy- my dh is begging for no earlier than Thursday night. He's taking the day off work to go play golf with his cousins that day out of town. lol It's his bday present. I told him it shouldn't be an issue...
Don't you love how people start suggesting when you should have the baby like we have a choice. Dh said not until sat my mom said before Aug 17th since she is gone that week.
Old 08-04-2013, 02:12 PM   #287
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

lol I know! Or not on so and so's bday... uh, ok I'll squeeze my thighs together until that day passes for ya! lol
Old 08-04-2013, 03:01 PM   #288
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2
lol I know! Or not on so and so's bday... uh, ok I'll squeeze my thighs together until that day passes for ya! lol
Yeah...we have had loads of requests for this day or that. Or NOT having baby on a certain day. Um, that is not how this works, folks!! I'm sorry your friend didn't come down :-(

Dani, false labor just sucks, I know.

AFM: 40 weeks today. My OB doesn't want me going much over 41 weeks so I need to get this kid out in the next week or so. We have been active and enjoyed our weekend but I don't see much sign of her coming anytime soon. My OB should be back in a few hours so I'm fine with things getting started anytime, really. I will probably make DH DTD later and see if that helps anything. All of my contractions from yesterday morning fizzled and things have been pretty calm since. I have had some tummy issues today but who knows what that is about. I would really love to have this baby tomorrow...

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 03:57 PM   #289
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

lynn- boo for no baby at 40. I hope labor starts soon for you!! fwiw- I've had tummy troubles today and yesterday! ugh. no fun there.

I'm trying to keep busy- made two couch pillows today. I need some fiberfill though. Thought I had some, but it was batting. lol I'm going to WM tomorrow anyways so I'll get some then. I think I'm going to attempt to convert (finally!) some t's today now too.
Old 08-04-2013, 04:41 PM   #290
blessed1018
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Lynn and Deanna - I hope you both get the birth you are planning on. I can't keep everyone straight some days, so I was just sharing general info. (A horrible habit of a research nut!). You both sound super informed and ready with your options and knowledge. (Which is refreshing given the current state of maternity care out there!)

AFM - getting close to 37 weeks! I just have to make it to that point for the homebirth. Though I did tell my midwife if I start labor the night of 36+6 or something, my bum is staying home. I am back and forth right now - my son came at 37+4, my family history is of 36/37 week babies (with no health issues or induction methods). So one part of my mind is ready for another "early" bub. But the other half of me really wants to get closer to (or over) 40 weeks this time. So we shall see what happens. If 37+4 comes and goes, I imagine I will feel weird since that will be the longest I have ever been pregnant.

DH's grandmother finally stopped hounding me about home birth...so today his grandpa set in on me about it. Sigh. It doesn't matter that our first child wasn't born in-hospital either so it's not like it is a new idea or action for us. Oh well. Oh, and he declared he doesn't like our boy name...even though he forgot it like 8 times (saying Archie instead of Archer). Double Sigh. Everyone has an opinion I suppose! I am just looking forward to holing up in the house over the next week or two now that our pre-baby social calls are over.

Belly cast will be done either tonight or tomorrow night since DH is getting nervous to leave it much longer. He is afraid I will make him do it in labor. lol. Our son's was done at 36 1/2 weeks, so at least the two casts will be at the same time line.