Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-05-2013, 02:54 AM   #1
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
old~Swagbucks Challenge thread Aug 5-11 (week 2)

Welcome all newbies, to help you get started check out Swagbucks 101 check out links below.

The best tip is to follow this thread. The ladies here are great at spotting good special offers.

http://blog.swagbucks.com/2011/01/swagbucks-101.html

https://sites.google.com/site/swagin101/

Our screen name thread to help get you your 1000 hourly bonus http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1532766

Info on apps blog link:

General http://blog.swagbucks.com/tag/mobile-apps
android http://blog.swagbucks.com/tag/android
Iphone http://blog.swagbucks.com/tag/iphone

Otherwise:
1. Install the toolbar and use it for all searching. You should get at least two 7+sb wins/day plus 1 for tool bar use. Also check for a code on the toolbar every hour or so if you're on the computer.
2. Do the daily poll and noso for 3 more. Use google chrome and sometimes you will get bonus videos after the poll that can add up (jun videos).
3. Many of us get a lot of our sb through surveys. After some time you get pretty efficient and you will qualify for more. Fill out your survey profiles in trusted surveys and in your account settings.
4. Try to make goal daily. Not only do you get bonuses around the 5th of the month for last month's goals, but you push yourself to get the minimum instead of giving up.
5. Run sbtv mobile on your phone, ipad or iPod for 50 sb/day. It's usually little effort and that adds up to $15/month.
6. Sign your dh/so up for an account, and repeat steps 1-5. preferably as your referral.

OTHER BASIC INFO:
1. JUN videos - These will sometimes come up attached to the daily poll or under your ledger. Watch a video and earn 2 sb. There is a "watch another video" button at the bottom of the video window, click that after every video until it says there are no more.

And common shorthand:
Agc - Amazon gift card
Ts - trusted surveys
So - special offers
Tp - trial pay
Pl - peanut labs
Pw - payment wall
Ro /r1-radium one
Sp -sponsor pay
Sbtv- swagbucks tv
(online)
Sbtv mobile - sbtv app
EnteraiNow/ en - entertaNow adroid app
Inbox your sb inbox (envelope at the top)

Advertisement

Last edited by abunchoflemons; 08-12-2013 at 03:30 AM.
abunchoflemons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 02:58 AM   #2
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: Swagbucks Challenge thread Aug 5-11 (week 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrzP427 View Post
I did a ton of Special Offers and cashed out for the $25 PP.

I did:
Emusic- 200 home (instant)
Pushplay-350 home (instant)
Plink-272 PL (instant)
Citrus lane-1000 (didnt credit) home
Hulu Plus- 470 (didnt credit) TP

& Im still waiting for My Redbox offer to credit so thats another 150.

Im at 886/90 for the day & after cashing out 104 left. I figure if I can get atleast 122 for the rest of the month I can get an extra $50 PP. We are using DH's account for AGC for christmas.
wow that is awesome
Old 08-05-2013, 05:39 AM   #3
Belle
Registered Users
seller
seller

happy monday everyone! We've got VBS this week, and I'm teaching a group of kiddos, so hopefully I will not be too exhausted to take care of everything else plus swagbucks. Speaking of which, I have to go rally the troops out of bed.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:50 AM   #4
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

we have art camp for one so I am glad to have stuff done. i think 100/90
Old 08-05-2013, 06:20 AM   #5
RedSoxLover
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sbtv mobile ran through one cycle before it had issues. A I ended yesterday at like 36/90

I'm not sure that I'll reach goal today either, as I have to pack since we're leaving in the morning.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:38 AM   #6
ambieone
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm at 90/90 so far today, got a 48sb survey and the rest is from sbtv/EN videos.
ambieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:57 AM   #7
RedSoxLover
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I just did a super quick & easy survey about lotion for 50sb, so I'm at 100/90
Old 08-05-2013, 09:46 AM   #8
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

Morning! I managed to pull out enough in Encrave, jun, and a couple random special offers on the front page to hit 40 before 9am. Then I went out to meet mom for breakfast and now I am back home. I am doing some other work on the computer and running mobile next to me. So far it's doing really well, it hasn't locked up once. So I should end up spot on 90 for the day. Later in the day I will see about some surveys cause I would love to cash out for $50 worth of Darden cards by the end of the week. That would make our date night this month free.

I have a question for those who do accounts for their spouses? I have an account for DH and I have neglected it because I am so nervous about working his account from my computer. I suppose I shouldn't be because there are still lots of homes where they have one single home computer that everyone uses, right? Has anyone run into any issues working their spouses account from the same computer?

Also, what about mobile? His phone is only a 3G so it won't work mobile. Can I sign out of my account and then run mobile on his account too? Or would that cause problems?
happysmileylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:51 AM   #9
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by happysmileylady View Post
Morning! I managed to pull out enough in Encrave, jun, and a couple random special offers on the front page to hit 40 before 9am. Then I went out to meet mom for breakfast and now I am back home. I am doing some other work on the computer and running mobile next to me. So far it's doing really well, it hasn't locked up once. So I should end up spot on 90 for the day. Later in the day I will see about some surveys cause I would love to cash out for $50 worth of Darden cards by the end of the week. That would make our date night this month free.

I have a question for those who do accounts for their spouses? I have an account for DH and I have neglected it because I am so nervous about working his account from my computer. I suppose I shouldn't be because there are still lots of homes where they have one single home computer that everyone uses, right? Has anyone run into any issues working their spouses account from the same computer?

Also, what about mobile? His phone is only a 3G so it won't work mobile. Can I sign out of my account and then run mobile on his account too? Or would that cause problems?
I think one but they were saying they did the mail box verify. Others are ok that way.....

Last edited by abunchoflemons; 08-05-2013 at 09:54 AM.
abunchoflemons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 10:00 AM   #10
Rewind_Selector
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by happysmileylady View Post

I had an account for my SO and worked it for a couple of weeks. I cashed out for $15 AGC and then his account was deactivated. never got my $15 It was after getting a postcard in the mail with the verification code (SB refused to verify by email or text)There was no explanation. I just signed him up a new account today with a new email and will only work his account from work and my account from home. hopefully we don't both get deactivated this time.