Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-05-2013, 10:22 PM   #1
desertshi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Told the kids!!

I just told my kiddos tonight!! I went and bought five baby things at Wal-mart. Put them in gift bags and allowed everyone to open together. It was so stinking cute watching them kinda work it out. I waited for everyone to say something and they were just giggling. I asked each one what they got and who they thought it was for and they all said for them self. LOL!!! I asked "why do you think you got this?" They all laughed and said because they're whiny like babies Then I asked again to Bella, the oldest girl. And her mouth dropped as she figured it out...points to me and can't speak. "For our BABY!!" She screams. "Yay, we're having a baby!!" That's how she said it...it was so stinking cute.

So, they are all happy and talking and talking about babies now and rubbing my belly I'll bet they are all dreaming of sweet bundles of joy in their rooms right now.

Advertisement

Waiting on baby #6 coming May 2014!!
desertshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 09:17 AM   #2
mommagruber
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
So sweet!

I have an ultrasound tomorrow morning at 740 - praying that I get to share the news afterwards!!!!
www.hyenacart.com/littlebitbusy
mommagruber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:00 AM   #3
takemetog
Registered Users

My Mood:
Smile Re: Told the kids!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertshi View Post
I just told my kiddos tonight!! I went and bought five baby things at Wal-mart. Put them in gift bags and allowed everyone to open together. It was so stinking cute watching them kinda work it out. I waited for everyone to say something and they were just giggling. I asked each one what they got and who they thought it was for and they all said for them self. LOL!!! I asked "why do you think you got this?" They all laughed and said because they're whiny like babies Then I asked again to Bella, the oldest girl. And her mouth dropped as she figured it out...points to me and can't speak. "For our BABY!!" She screams. "Yay, we're having a baby!!" That's how she said it...it was so stinking cute.

So, they are all happy and talking and talking about babies now and rubbing my belly I'll bet they are all dreaming of sweet bundles of joy in their rooms right now.
That is very cute.
Old 10-06-2013, 05:56 PM   #4
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
That is adorable!!
Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 06:21 AM   #5
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:
So sweet!
Old 10-26-2013, 05:47 PM   #6
Wholemom
Registered Users
seller

Re: Told the kids!!

DD1 whose 5 saw the early US (used for dating purposes) before I got a chance to come up with an adorable idea to tell her about my 4th . She hung it on her door and said "that's my baby brother"
Wholemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 06:20 PM   #7
desertshi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wholemom View Post
DD1 whose 5 saw the early US (used for dating purposes) before I got a chance to come up with an adorable idea to tell her about my 4th . She hung it on her door and said "that's my baby brother"
Aww...but thats still a cute reaction!!
Waiting on baby #6 coming May 2014!!
desertshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 10:15 AM   #8
takemetog
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Told the kids!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wholemom View Post
That is pretty cute - not a bad way for her to find out!