Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-07-2013, 04:04 PM   #121
Hungry Caterpillar
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wopnkrout View Post
Well I can tell u bishop is wayyyy better than Northridge just personal opinion of corse but for California ..... It's hard to beat bishop IMO .... I used to go up there at least 6 times a year! But if I lived anywhere near schats I'd b 3000 lbs

Wife to my best friend Chris, SAHM to son Colt!
You live close to me I had my son at West Hills and will have this baby there as well.

Advertisement

Hungry Caterpillar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:00 PM   #122
Wopnkrout
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry Caterpillar

You live close to me I had my son at West Hills and will have this baby there as well.
Oh cool!!!!! I delivered at Northridge hospital and I may deliver there again depending on if I can find a birth center that fits my needs I'm always lookin for play dates

Wopnkrout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 01:58 PM   #123
SweetMamaKaty
Registered Users
seller
seller

mmmmm, pickles. I never 'got' it before. TOTALLY helps my nausea, I could eat a whole jar and then drink the juice.
My work in progress BLOG
SweetMamaKaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 08:12 PM   #124
princessgirl409
Registered Users
seller

I am so glad this ddc is getting some traffic now! I kinda quit checking on it because it was slow for so long!

My first appt is Tuesday. I will be almost 12 weeks. I have been sooooooooo sick this time. This is baby number 6 for us and I was never sick with my others. With all of my pregnancies, I've puked twice. I have puked twice in a day with this baby.
Needless to say I haven't gotten much done around the house besides the very basics and homeschooling.

I will get an ultrasound at my appt, so I'll post pictures when I get home.
dd 4/09 dd 1/11
dd 12/13 (24 wks) expecting twins 1/15
princessgirl409 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 08:15 PM   #125
SweetMamaKaty
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessgirl409 View Post
I am so glad this ddc is getting some traffic now! I kinda quit checking on it because it was slow for so long!

My first appt is Tuesday. I will be almost 12 weeks. I have been sooooooooo sick this time. This is baby number 6 for us and I was never sick with my others. With all of my pregnancies, I've puked twice. I have puked twice in a day with this baby.
Needless to say I haven't gotten much done around the house besides the very basics and homeschooling.

I will get an ultrasound at my appt, so I'll post pictures when I get home.
Exciting!!
My work in progress BLOG
Old 10-13-2013, 06:49 AM   #126
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by princessgirl409
I am so glad this ddc is getting some traffic now! I kinda quit checking on it because it was slow for so long! My first appt is Tuesday. I will be almost 12 weeks. I have been sooooooooo sick this time. This is baby number 6 for us and I was never sick with my others. With all of my pregnancies, I've puked twice. I have puked twice in a day with this baby. Needless to say I haven't gotten much done around the house besides the very basics and homeschooling. I will get an ultrasound at my appt, so I'll post pictures when I get home.
Awesome!
Old 10-13-2013, 07:59 AM   #127
desertshi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm so slacking! I haven't even made an appt this time! Geeze....I'm 10 weeks. I guess I kinda feel like I already know what their gonna do...nothing yet. Lol. I need to soon tho bc there ARE a couple of tests they do around 12 weeks. And I think on starting to itch a little for an ultrasound. I wanna see my baby!
Waiting on baby #6 coming May 2014!!
desertshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 09:01 AM   #128
takemetog
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetMamaKaty View Post
mmmmm, pickles. I never 'got' it before. TOTALLY helps my nausea, I could eat a whole jar and then drink the juice.
Old 10-13-2013, 11:33 AM   #129
Wopnkrout
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
My first apt is Tuesday.... Il be almost 8 weeks..... I mainly have to go because I'm trying to determine if ill be usin my doc from last time or using a midwife and birth center.... I LOVED my doc but I want a very different experience this time. I'm hoping my doc will agree to release me a few hours after I deliver ( assuming everything is normal)

Wopnkrout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 11:46 AM   #130
SweetMamaKaty
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wopnkrout View Post
My first apt is Tuesday.... Il be almost 8 weeks..... I mainly have to go because I'm trying to determine if ill be usin my doc from last time or using a midwife and birth center.... I LOVED my doc but I want a very different experience this time. I'm hoping my doc will agree to release me a few hours after I deliver ( assuming everything is normal)

That's great that you have options!! I was kind of hoping for a birth center this time, but they're all too far away for my comfort level. I've never heard of the last part - you can get them to let you just leave? Take your baby and go? That'd be nice, avoid the hassles w/ nurses and them trying to get you to put the baby in the nursery, etc, etc...
My work in progress BLOG