Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-11-2013, 07:28 AM   #41
Saruh
Registered Users
seller

PMing you for the FB add.

Advertisement

Old 09-11-2013, 07:29 AM   #42
stacieandtheboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Congrats mamas! I will be on both fb and here
Stacie, Wife to Robert, Mama to Jacob Dominic Luke and baby boy #4 coming May 2014
stacieandtheboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:32 AM   #43
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacieandtheboys View Post
Congrats mamas! I will be on both fb and here
Me too! I'm at a desk at work, but no FB
Old 09-11-2013, 09:15 AM   #44
Melmonkey
Creator Of The Pixie Skirtie<br>www.hyenacart.com/Melmonkeyszoo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Cautiously joining here, my bfp came at 8 dpo, beta at 9 dpo was 80 and 4 days later it was 722
Old 09-11-2013, 09:44 AM   #45
Palooka
Registered Users
Formerly: jenn.***
seller

My Mood:

How early did you ladies get nausea? With my son I was barely nauseated at all during the 1st trimester. Right now I feel like I'm tied to the bow of a ship, and it's been only 2 weeks since I ovulated. I've really felt sick since a couple days after getting my positive. I definitely have higher HCG than with my son, all of my pregnancy tests this time were so positive at 8 DPO that there was almost no control line, even when I had so little pee I had to add water to get a result on the stick. I just feel a bit crazy for being this sick all day already. Anyone else?
Palooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:56 AM   #46
Melmonkey
Creator Of The Pixie Skirtie<br>www.hyenacart.com/Melmonkeyszoo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palooka View Post
How early did you ladies get nausea? With my son I was barely nauseated at all during the 1st trimester. Right now I feel like I'm tied to the bow of a ship, and it's been only 2 weeks since I ovulated. I've really felt sick since a couple days after getting my positive. I definitely have higher HCG than with my son, all of my pregnancy tests this time were so positive at 8 DPO that there was almost no control line, even when I had so little pee I had to add water to get a result on the stick. I just feel a bit crazy for being this sick all day already. Anyone else?
I am in a constant state of blech, but my numbers indicate that I should be
Old 09-11-2013, 11:05 AM   #47
Hungry Caterpillar
Registered Users
seller
seller

I was nauseated pretty immediately this time. Two days before I POAS I was crashing out on the couch at 3pm and feeling super gross whenever I smelled any food. It's pretty much been that way since, and I wasn't expecting it at all because when I was pregnant with my son I felt pretty great the entire time. I felt nauseated occasionally but it only produced anything two times IIRC. I'm only 6.5 weeks in on this one and I've already spent three afternoons sitting on the bathroom floor hoping for the best.

My doctor's office doesn't do betas for the second+ pregnancies so I have no idea what my numbers are comparative to my son, but I got a really dark line a week after my missed period, which is when I first got my BFP with my son, which wasn't a dark line. So, I suppose there are either more hormones present this time, or my body easily recognized this game again and was ready to go.

Also, I swear I am already showing a bit?? I have this teeny little pooch right above my C/S scar and I can't button pants. I need to go buy some maternity clothes - last time I wore regular stuff for a while and then 90% of my maternity clothes were corporate. I don't think I need to be wearing a Theory pantsuit with added belly panel around my house when I'm trying to do housework.
Hungry Caterpillar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:54 AM   #48
Palooka
Registered Users
Formerly: jenn.***
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry Caterpillar
I was nauseated pretty immediately this time. Two days before I POAS I was crashing out on the couch at 3pm and feeling super gross whenever I smelled any food. It's pretty much been that way since, and I wasn't expecting it at all because when I was pregnant with my son I felt pretty great the entire time. I felt nauseated occasionally but it only produced anything two times IIRC. I'm only 6.5 weeks in on this one and I've already spent three afternoons sitting on the bathroom floor hoping for the best.

My doctor's office doesn't do betas for the second+ pregnancies so I have no idea what my numbers are comparative to my son, but I got a really dark line a week after my missed period, which is when I first got my BFP with my son, which wasn't a dark line. So, I suppose there are either more hormones present this time, or my body easily recognized this game again and was ready to go.

Also, I swear I am already showing a bit?? I have this teeny little pooch right above my C/S scar and I can't button pants. I need to go buy some maternity clothes - last time I wore regular stuff for a while and then 90% of my maternity clothes were corporate. I don't think I need to be wearing a Theory pantsuit with added belly panel around my house when I'm trying to do housework.
Yes! I know it's probably bloat but 4 weeks on (2 weeks preg, 4 the way it's counted, which has always seemed stupid to me) my pants don't fit and dresses are binding. I have never had beta measured, but I was 5 days before my missed period when I got my crazy dark positives. It feels like my body is in hyper baby mode.
Palooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 12:05 PM   #49
Wholemom
Registered Users
seller

5/18/2014
Wholemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 12:24 PM   #50
stacieandtheboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am so bloated and already getting constipated. I was so constipated with my last I was miserable. I have really increased my water but it isn't helping. No nausea and not really any more tired than normal. I feel pretty normal otherwise.
Stacie, Wife to Robert, Mama to Jacob Dominic Luke and baby boy #4 coming May 2014
stacieandtheboys is offline   Reply With Quote