Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-24-2013, 11:13 PM   #1
quittingsposies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
FS: Ecapants sz S pink NON-waterproof, $7ppd

From a non-smoking pet-free scent-free home:

Pretty in Pink SNAP CLOSE size S NON-WATERPROOF ecapants original style, with a 100% cotton white flannel lining and a cotton blend knit outer. Again, these are non-waterproof! EUC, no stains, elastics great, inner shows very slight -fuzzing? due to washing, see pic. You can see info about the originals and how they differ from the current model, including specific sizing info here: http://hyenacart.com/ecawarebaby/mt/...lsVelcro-Style. These were used as part of a rotation, and not used much so, tons of life left! ***NOTE: doesn't have a pocket for a liner, as the new style Ecapants do. If you want to use a liner, just lay it in there. This doesn't come with a liner.

TAKEN:::: FREE FOR SHIPPING: 3 pairs of size medium WATERPROOF ecapants. Leg elastic is shot or almost; waist elastic still decent. I'm not handy with stuff like that alas but maybe you are? I'm totally confused by the fact that the elastic has gone like that, they're only a few years old and not that heavily used. Oh well. Very good condition otherwise. They are:
1) size M waterproof lavender, old style, w snaps;
2) size M waterproof yellow, new style, w velcro;
3) size M waterproof pink, new style, w snaps.
If you want any of these, send me your zip, I'll get back to you with cost.

Ships promptly to paypal confirmed addresses within the US. Tx![/COLOR]

Advertisement

Last edited by quittingsposies; 06-04-2014 at 12:00 AM.
quittingsposies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 01:38 PM   #2
quittingsposies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: FS: 7 pairs Ecapants size S, NON-waterproof $6 each plus shipping

added some more. i have 2 additional pairs still hiding somewhere...
Old 10-06-2013, 08:33 AM   #3
quittingsposies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: FS: 7 pairs Ecapants size S, NON-waterproof $5 each plus shipping

all still available!
Old 10-08-2013, 12:24 PM   #4
activia
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm considering it. I just need a little time to know that the baby is going to stick and find out the sex as some of these prints are...very girly. Did you do EC? How did they work out? I would think non-waterproof would be helpful to know that they were wet?
Old 10-09-2013, 02:50 PM   #5
quittingsposies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yes, we EC. LOVE ecapants. We actually used these for my son - I bought them knowing he was a boy just because these were the only prints left in the original sizing, and they were much cheaper than the standards (which are about $18 each!). So our little guy wore pink. Actually, we have mostly pink and purple in the bigger sizes too left over from his sister Anyway, yes, non-waterproof is perfect for the early stages when you are learning their rhythms because you do know they're wet right away if you didn't know from other cues. The Asian print it's a little harder to tell actually, you can't see a big wet spot as easily, but you feel it right away. I definitely recc ecapants, they are the easiest EC solution I've tried. Love them.
Old 11-24-2013, 07:05 AM   #6
ParamedicMama
Registered Users
Formerly: Rachel**t
seller
seller

I'm interested, but can you explain how these are different from using a regular diaper on your baby? And will these fit a 10lb newborn?

Making an almost FT WAHM income--ASK ME if you want help doing the same!!!!
Life More Simply Blog
ideas, reviews, and giveaways to help you live life more simply in the real world!
October's Heart : my journey out of domestic violence
ParamedicMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 07:57 PM   #7
quittingsposies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi - sorry, just saw this now! They are different because the waist stays on your baby, and you just unsnap and pull back the front flap. That way, if you actually read your baby's cues and get there on time, your diaper stays dry and you are not removing/putting back on the entire diaper - it's a lot faster.
For sizing info, see this link: http://hyenacart.com/ecawarebaby/mt/...lsVelcro-Style She has all the measurements on there to figure out whether or not they'll work with your particular little one I'm pretty sure I was using these with our little one when he was around 10 lbs.
Old 12-05-2013, 09:37 PM   #8
so_blessed
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'd like all four of the star prints And would happen to have a potty bowl and/or cozies you need to get off your hands?
so_blessed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 06:20 PM   #9
quittingsposies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: FS: 7 pairs Ecapants size S, NON-waterproof $5 each plus shipping & free rock-a-t

Aaaagh! I never got this notification so_blessed, I am PMing you. I was just logging in to say these are still here and why is no one buying them? Hopefully you still need them!

bump!
Old 01-03-2014, 11:55 PM   #10
quittingsposies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: FS: 7 pairs Ecapants size S, NON-waterproof $5 each plus shipping & free rock-a-t

All 7 pairs still available! Someone must surely need these...ah well, they're not taking up that much room yet