Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-28-2013, 09:52 PM   #1
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
*NEW* convertible trainer/undies TESTERS

OK its been a looooong time since i had a new trainer style, well like a year and a half But here's the conundrum.....i like stuff my kids can wear to death. then when they finally outgrow it after 2-3 years it gets passed down. seriously i have dresses that have been through all 3 of my girls and a few of my nieces. so trainers.....they have such a limited "life span" your kid either potty trains or outgrows them pretty quickly. then there's the cost. sure i have affordable options but still, when they may only wear them for a week, or heaven forbid, potty train before the order arrives its just annoying. so i was brainstorming....i had a few friends and customers buy "china cheapie" trainers in an effort to be thrifty...and they fell apart quickly and didnt fit the size range advertized. which stinks
So im brainstorming...and talking to my kids. So we come up with undies, but absorbent(think Gerber trainers, but less bulky and actually absorbent lol)

Large Trainer on 28lb 3 year old(falls off as he starts moving lol but he has no bum and is super skinny)

small trainer on chunky 20lb 14 month old

medium trainer on same 28lb 3 year old as above

ok good....but still once they no longer need the protection of the padding, you arent going to keep using them....Then i had a epiphany I already do a lined crotch panal in my kids undies....what if it was a pocket and you could add absorbency when needed but then you pull the inserts out and its just undies!!!!

These are 100% cotton with a cotton panel/pocket, fully encased elastic and each one comes with a regular soaker(green serging) and a heavy soaker (white serging). you can even use both if you will be in the car or something and want more protection. AND you can add a PUL backed soaker too. (<-keep in mind this will not make the trainer 100% waterproof but it will keep pants and tights dry and prevent compression leaks onto clothes and carseats)
So here's the deal.....Testers will be up shortly after i post this on my facebook page HERE. Follow the directions there and you can snag a tester. These are ready to ship

DIRECTIONS FOR TESTING
Under the picture of the trainer you would like please reply with your PayPal address and the number of the trainer you would like. I will invoice you and you have 24 hours to pay.
Testers are $7ppd( This includes one regular and one heavy insert) One week after shipping I will email a questionairre to your PAYPAL email address(if you need it to go to a different one please let me know) After completing the questions you will have the choice of a $2 PayPal refund or $5 in store credit. PUL backed soakers are $2. You can purchase one tester per child(its ok if you have two in the same size, you may get two).
Retail price for the convertible trainer/undies(unless i change something drastic) will be $10 each and they will come with both regular and heavy inserts. You will have the option of purchasing them 'empty' for $7. additional inserts may also be purchased.
Visit my store:
www.etsy.com/shop/mothergoosedesigns
More pictures on facebook

Advertisement

JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:16 AM   #2
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Still some available
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
Old 08-31-2013, 03:59 PM   #3
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: *NEW* convertible trainer/undies TESTERS

Old 09-02-2013, 10:39 PM   #4
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: *NEW* convertible trainer/undies TESTERS

Old 09-21-2013, 08:28 PM   #5
DCJ24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Are you still looking for testers

Sent from my SPH-L710 using DS Forum
Old 09-21-2013, 08:45 PM   #6
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCJ24
Are you still looking for testers

I still have a few left. What size did you need?
Old 09-21-2013, 08:55 PM   #7
DCJ24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcake2386 View Post

I still have a few left. What size did you need?
I think a small

Old 09-21-2013, 09:36 PM   #8
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

I think a small

Which print ill check on it
Old 09-21-2013, 09:41 PM   #9
DCJ24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcake2386 View Post

Which print ill check on it
The prints aren't loading for me but if have with purple she will love them

Old 09-22-2013, 01:11 PM   #10
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

The prints aren't loading for me but if have with purple she will love them

I have
White with black dots
Turquoise with brown dots
Beige with green/burgundy dots