Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-14-2013, 08:53 PM   #1
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
jeans from the store vanity

I know this is a long shot, but I need jeans, in a specific size. I'm too short for regular women's size jeans. The only store I know that I can get them from is vanity and I can't afford to buy them new. I'm looking for relatively cheap. If you're iso something let me know, I would rather work out a trade. I need size 26waist 29length. 27waist is fine too.

Thank you.

Advertisement

Last edited by pine_apple_goat; 09-20-2013 at 11:43 AM.
pine_apple_goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 08:08 PM   #2
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: jeans from the store vanity

bump
Old 09-19-2013, 09:37 AM   #3
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 09-21-2013, 03:47 PM   #4
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 09-21-2013, 04:41 PM   #5
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Sorry unfortunately mine are 29 waist & 28 length & worn.... yea I know what you mean did you try online to see if there are codes for money off? Mine I think I'm needing 28 x28 now... my jeans are starting to stretch & I must be losing weight.... I use holiday money & swag soon.

I'm going to try like goodwill & ebay to see if I can find samanthas as they stopped making sometime as our store doesn't have.

Last edited by abunchoflemons; 09-21-2013 at 04:43 PM.
abunchoflemons is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:10 PM   #6
~KittyKat~
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I can take a look and see if I have any I can spare. I have like 10 pairs of their jeans and I know mine are 26 waist and some are 29 length and some are 30 I believe. I'm still trying to fit into them after baby but I love them so much I'm not giving up hope lol.
~KittyKat~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:19 PM   #7
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by abunchoflemons View Post
Sorry unfortunately mine are 29 waist & 28 length & worn.... yea I know what you mean did you try online to see if there are codes for money off? Mine I think I'm needing 28 x28 now... my jeans are starting to stretch & I must be losing weight.... I use holiday money & swag soon.

I'm going to try like goodwill & ebay to see if I can find samanthas as they stopped making sometime as our store doesn't have.
I haven't really looked online for codes. I think they have a sale going right now, but the nearest store is an hour away. The goodwill around here doesn't have any really nice stuff. I hope you find some pants soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KittyKat~ View Post
I can take a look and see if I have any I can spare. I have like 10 pairs of their jeans and I know mine are 26 waist and some are 29 length and some are 30 I believe. I'm still trying to fit into them after baby but I love them so much I'm not giving up hope lol.
I would appreciate it if you found some. I really need the 29 length. I actually need 28 length, but they don't make them that short. LMK if you find any that you're willing to give up. Thanks!
Old 09-21-2013, 08:18 PM   #8
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post

I haven't really looked online for codes. I think they have a sale going right now, but the nearest store is an hour away. The goodwill around here doesn't have any really nice stuff. I hope you find some pants soon.

I would appreciate it if you found some. I really need the 29 length. I actually need 28 length, but they don't make them that short. LMK if you find any that you're willing to give up. Thanks!
Try areopostale too as I know they used to I think carry jeans in waist & inseam too... I'm glad I'm not only one that loves the vanity ones!

I just checked...lots of different ones on ebay if you look some in lots depending on what style. I liked sams & dakotas last I was in....

Last edited by abunchoflemons; 09-21-2013 at 08:35 PM.
abunchoflemons is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:51 PM   #9
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Look online as there are some on sale if you know your measures. I just looked. I think I'm going to be getting. But I need to check size & fit of the dakotas before online ordering.

Vanity.com
Old 09-22-2013, 08:12 PM   #10
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by abunchoflemons View Post
Look online as there are some on sale if you know your measures. I just looked. I think I'm going to be getting. But I need to check size & fit of the dakotas before online ordering.

Vanity.com
Thanks for the info.

I still would rather get some decent ones second hand than pay a lot. Even with the sales, they're kinda pricy.