Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-10-2013, 03:20 PM   #1
ElizasMommy606
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I feel fat and yucky.

I am not one of those "I love to be pregnant" women. I'm more the "hoping to have a healthy baby, lets get this overwith" woman.
I just feel fat and yucky. I'm on the younger side (26) due with my 3rd and am just feeling blah lately.
DH is great, it's nothing he says or does. I guess it's a personal problem.
Just wanted to vent.

Advertisement

Old 09-10-2013, 05:04 PM   #2
whitneywalters
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I feel fat and yucky.

((hugs))
whitneywalters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 06:57 PM   #3
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Aww hugs momma. I have been a having more than my share of those lately and I AM one of those women who love to be pregnant! lol Maybe once we are in the " more looking pregnant less looking chubby" phase. Glad to see your hubby is being great that is so important!
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:48 AM   #4
whitneywalters
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My belly has really popped, everyone can tell I am pregnant already. I like my bump but I do feel huge and it can make me feel bad about myself at times. I mean I still have 25 wks to go, how big will I get with this baby!

Would it help to maybe get yourself a pretty new outfit?

Old 09-11-2013, 09:24 AM   #5
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Oh Whitney you are SO cute! I think it is so hard for us to see ourselves as adorable when it is our belly. When I look at other mommas with the same kinda belly as me they look beautiful. I just don't usually see that in myself. I am trying with this one though!

Really you look beautiful!!

Just wanted to add that I wonder if constantly having to be weighed on a scale is the cause of so many mommas feeling bad about their bodies.......I know I loathe seeing the scale go up.
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.

Last edited by fishingfor5; 09-11-2013 at 09:25 AM.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:54 PM   #6
whitneywalters
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5 View Post
Oh Whitney you are SO cute! I think it is so hard for us to see ourselves as adorable when it is our belly. When I look at other mommas with the same kinda belly as me they look beautiful. I just don't usually see that in myself. I am trying with this one though!

Really you look beautiful!!

Just wanted to add that I wonder if constantly having to be weighed on a scale is the cause of so many mommas feeling bad about their bodies.......I know I loathe seeing the scale go up.
Thank you!

I agree with what you said about the scale. I have lost weight so far but I know I cringe every time I step on the scale. I know that soon that number will go up even though I want it to go down!
Old 09-13-2013, 06:15 AM   #7
ElizasMommy606
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I hate seeing the scale too! You look adorable Whitney. I feel like i'm just gutty. LOL!