Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-26-2013, 10:28 AM   #1
KandFsMomma
Registered Users
Formerly: keirinsmomma
seller

My Mood:
10 Premie PFs and 2 NB Covers left $18ppd!

My items come from a smoke free, kitty friendly, clean home. I ship ASAP and always with DC. Prices include shipping to the US. Paypal only, no e-checks please. I will ship outside of the US if you have feedback, pm me and we can work out shipping.

Take the remaining 2 covers, and 10 prefolds for $18ppd!!

Lots of diapers here! Please make an offer if you don't like my prices, I am happy to separate or sell in larger lots at a discount, we're doing a major downsizing and won't be having another baby anytime soon!

10 (only 9 pictured but I found the 10th ) Premie prefolds. These are very well loved, and stained, but fluffly, soft and absorbent. No holes, just cosmetic wear. A few have pen stains as well. I loved these on my 8lb babes for the first few weeks. $11ppd

1 Green NB Bummis Super Britesold and 2 NB Bummis Super Whisper Wraps 1 white 1 tan. Green Super Brite has very minor wear/discoloration to gussets. Very good condition. Elastic and aplix like new. Tan cover has older style aplix tabs, no stains, minor wear. White is little pily, no stains, very good shape. $10ppd for both

ALL SOLD BELOW:

2 Newborn Diva Made Covers. Brand new, tiny and adorable! $11ppd for both

Imse Vimse Newborn (Runs large, same size as my other brand small covers) organic cotton diaper cover. Only used a few times, very minor staining on inside, otherwise looks new. $9ppd

6 Polar Babies Fleece covers sz A 10-14lbs. (These worked great from 8lbs up for us) 2 multi colored are in GUC just a bit pily. 2 of the purples are very pily and one has the liner messed up, like it melted in the dryer. It still functions, but looks weird, so that one is free with this lot. 2 of those tags have a letter written on them. the third puple is in GUC just pily. The tan cover is quite pily and the tag has been removed. These retail for $18+ new $25ppd for all 6.

Size Small Covers below:

Take remaining 4 small covers for $18ppd!!

2 sz small Tan Bummis Super Whisper Wraps, older style tabs, aplix is quite sticky on one, but losing stick on the other. no stains, elastic is good on both. $8ppd for both.

2 Small Yellow Bummis Super Brites. minor piling and discoloration to gussets, elastic, pul and aplix are great! $13ppd for both

All fitteds Sold
2 girly newborn prefitteds, with no closure. These are in great shape, very fluffy and absorbant. $8ppd for both
6 Newborn fitteds:
1 Under The Nile OG Cotton, 5 homemade flannel. These are all well loved, some are stained, but they all function, aplix and elastic all work great. $12ppd for all 6
or $16ppd for all 8 in pic

Sold
2 Small Blue Bummis Super Brites. piling and discoloration on both, 1 has bumpy pul but does not leak. $10ppd for both
sold
2 Small Green Bummis Super Brites minor piling and discoloration to gussets, elastic, pul and aplix are great! $13ppd for both

Advertisement

Last edited by KandFsMomma; 10-08-2013 at 10:42 AM.
KandFsMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 12:05 PM   #2
KandFsMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Newborn & Small Bummis, Polarbabies, Imse Vimse, Prefolds, covers, fitteds! Cheap

fitteds pending, make offer!!
Old 09-27-2013, 12:09 PM   #3
MMT007
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Newborn & Small Bummis, Polarbabies, Imse Vimse, Prefolds, covers, fitteds! Cheap

Hi! I'm looking into cloth diapering for my baby boy that will be here in less than 2 weeks. How long did the pre folds work for you?
MMT007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 12:12 PM   #4
KandFsMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My little guy was 8lbs, 4oz and they fit for 3-4 weeks
Old 09-27-2013, 12:13 PM   #5
KandFsMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have a ton of green edge, next size up newborn and small prefolds too, just haven't listed yet, they're in much better shape too.
Old 09-27-2013, 09:11 PM   #6
MrsChap
Registered Users
seller

Im intrrested in the prefold listed and the ones not listed.
MrsChap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:49 PM   #7
KandFsMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 10-03-2013, 11:49 PM   #8
CatAdams
Registered Users

Hello, I'm new here and unable to PM. I am interested in everything but the fleece.Please e mail me at catrealiodealio@gmail.com and hopefully we can work out a deal. Thanks!
CatAdams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 10:30 AM   #9
KandFsMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatAdams View Post
Hello, I'm new here and unable to PM. I am interested in everything but the fleece.Please e mail me at catrealiodealio@gmail.com and hopefully we can work out a deal. Thanks!
emailing, thanks!
Old 10-05-2013, 11:23 AM   #10
KandFsMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Still available! Take everything that's left for $60ppd! Make offers!