Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-04-2013, 01:05 PM   #1
KBell
Registered Users
seller

*Sold* boy/gn Goodmama lot! $150

*Sold*

Lot of loved gms for sale!! $150 USD, shipping from the US. Includes priority shipping within the US and covers the first $15 toward international shipping. Please pm me for an International shipping quote. I ship within two business days of payment completed unless otherwise discussed. Condition varies from GUC-VGUC (descriptions based on the goodmama wiki). I apologize for the fuzzy pics. I had a toddler trying to help me. I have pics of all the inners, but didn't want to clog up the thread. I'd be happy to pm pics of the inners upon request. No stink, or significant stains, tears or holes.

Please ask all questions before asking for my paypal. I'd like to try to sell these as a lot first, but I will consider splitting into smaller lots if it doesn't sell.

Stardust: GUC, some bleached out spots on the inner from wear and washing, woven outer slightly shrunk, no holes or tears, snaps and elastics in good shape.

Menley and Friends: GUC, slightly faded inside and out, no stains, holes or tears, some wrinkles on the insert, snaps and elastics in good shape.

Poker Face: GUC, faded Midnight CV, no stains, holes or tears, wrinkles on the insert, snaps and elastics in good shape.

Story time: Play-GUC, fabric wear around the outside edges, but no huge holes, wrinkles on the insert,obv inner no longer bright white and has some shadowing on the insert and around leg elastics, no holes or tears inside, snaps and elastics in good shape.

Pieces of 8: GUC, obv inner no longer bright white and has some shadowing on the insert and along the leg elastics, no holes or tears, snaps and elastics in good shape.

Orchard Woods: GUC, no stains, holes or tears, wrinkles on insert, snaps and elastics in good shape.

Shamrock CV...well it USED to be Shamrock CV: This poor guy managed to get into a load of towels I was bleaching, so the shamrock cv is now olive. Other than the significant fading: GUC, no stains, holes or tears, wrinkles on insert,snaps and elastics in good shape.

Astronomical: VGUC, print slightly faded from use, no stains, holes or tears, snaps and elastics in good shape, may have some very slight shadowing on the obv but it was hard for me to tell.

Starpatch Good.Night: GUC, pilly on the outside, no stains, holes or tears, wrinkle on the insert, snaps and elastics in good shape.

Fish in a Pot: GUC: woven outer shrunk, wrinkles on the insert, no stains, holes or tears, snaps and elastics in good shape.

Robots shirt: EUC, washed but never worn, not sure of the size- approximately 6-9 months ish?

Mint Chocolate Zoo shirt: EUC washed but never worn, not sure of the size on this one either, but it's about the same size as Robots only a bit longer.

Good.Night fleece booster: EUC, washed but never used.

Advertisement

Last edited by KBell; 10-07-2013 at 03:55 AM.
KBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 11:05 PM   #2
singer1517
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: boy/gn Goodmama lot! $150

Oh man! If for some reason this doesn't sell and you have to break up, I am very interested in story time!
singer1517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 12:37 PM   #3
KBell
Registered Users
seller

Re: boy/gn Goodmama lot! $150

I'll keep a list! If I can't sell it as a lot, Story Time is yours if you'd like it.
KBell is offline   Reply With Quote