Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-13-2013, 07:24 PM   #1021
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:
3 dpo. My uterus is very very achy today. Af like cramps and back/hip ache and I'm tired. Not normal for me at all.

Advertisement

Old 11-13-2013, 07:38 PM   #1022
aneet
Registered Users

Re: 2WW - October & November

Yay congrats! I have a friend who had 2 blighted ovums, one right after another.
aneet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:10 PM   #1023
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom
I think you have triplets in there! congrats
Oh mama... Triplets really! Twins maybe! I don't know if I could handle three!!!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:40 PM   #1024
elizabeth429
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
Waiting is the worst part! It looks like after 2.5 almost 3 years we might have a sticky bean! 6 days after my first draw and my HCG is 6594!!
WOW!!! That's great!

6dpo today and getting restless to test! I hate waiting! Very, very sore breasts but I know it can be caused by the progesterone so I am trying not to get hopes up. FX!

Our Blog: Small Hands Inspired.
elizabeth429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:13 AM   #1025
aneet
Registered Users

Wow lots of cramps now, hope it's something good, I don't usually have pre- AF cramps.
aneet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 08:00 AM   #1026
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:
I dreamt last night of holding and kissing the sweetest, tow-headed, newborn baby girl last night. It was soooo real I can still "feel" the weight of her head in my hand and the softness of her sweet little cheek. Sigh.... What a sweet dream.
Feeling good today other than a raging headache! Blech to that. Only 4dpo. 4 dpo is lame. Lol. I know I will prolly get af this month just like the last 18 months but I just keep reminding myself "He Can!" God might not bless us with more but there is always joy and hope knowing "He can"! No amount of stupid sperm or any other fertility issues are so big that they can render God defeated. Nope. God is bigger than all that and HE CAN. So- it's all good.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:11 AM   #1027
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Last edited by homebirthmom; 02-04-2014 at 05:03 PM.
homebirthmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:05 AM   #1028
hansen817
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGlorylife
I dreamt last night of holding and kissing the sweetest, tow-headed, newborn baby girl last night. It was soooo real I can still "feel" the weight of her head in my hand and the softness of her sweet little cheek. Sigh.... What a sweet dream.
Feeling good today other than a raging headache! Blech to that. Only 4dpo. 4 dpo is lame. Lol. I know I will prolly get af this month just like the last 18 months but I just keep reminding myself "He Can!" God might not bless us with more but there is always joy and hope knowing "He can"! No amount of stupid sperm or any other fertility issues are so big that they can render God defeated. Nope. God is bigger than all that and HE CAN. So- it's all good.
What a sweet dream! I'm sure that is one you won't forget. And AMEN to God being completely able to make anything happen no matter what we try or do! And to know that he has it all planned out already ahead of time and whatever happens is for our good! I have to remind myself of this as we struggle through TTC our first.
hansen817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:06 AM   #1029
Blindbatbeth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom
I will back here is a couple months to try via medical technology. My situation had changed dramatically when I went out of country to work... I decided my current situation with husband was not acceptable and I filed for divorce. our constant issues with losses (my killer cells against his DNA) was just the starting point of making we wonder if the universe was saying dont do this. thankfully we have no children but I do wish to have one more and I have little time to try as my cycles are getting shorter and I have high FSH which means less eggs. even if I get pregnant soon, I will deliver when I am 39. eesh. I did try clomid last cycle just to see what it would do. I ovulated one day early and no symptoms. yay! I do have post O symptoms of being pregnant tho even tho there is no way its possible. LOL. at least I know when I take it again! Congrats on all the new BFP's and wishing you many many more
So sorry to hear about the divorce though I am glad that you are able to recognize what you need in a relationship and not settle for less. However I am sure it's not an easy thing to go through. I hope you do get another child and soon FX momma!
Old 11-14-2013, 09:07 AM   #1030
hansen817
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth429

WOW!!! That's great!

6dpo today and getting restless to test! I hate waiting! Very, very sore breasts but I know it can be caused by the progesterone so I am trying not to get hopes up. FX!
Hoping!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aneet
Wow lots of cramps now, hope it's something good, I don't usually have pre- AF cramps.
Sounds promising! Hoping!
hansen817 is offline   Reply With Quote