Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-14-2013, 01:00 PM   #1041
yogamama28
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindbatbeth
The cream helped the temps and the spotting was less than normal but still there. I just hope the Obgyn doesn't make me wait to give me something, most don't do anything unless you have been TTC for a year. This is different though and it's not like I am just unlucky, there is clearly an issue. Thanks for the advice and hopefully I'll get some solutions. I am pretty sure it's a luteal phase defect, seems weird as getting preggo the first two times was soooo easy. I think the copper IUD really screwed up my body :-(
I really think that the doctor will help you on this. Write down (and bring with you) your last 3-6 months worth of cycles. First day of AF, day of O and day of next AF. I went I with 3 or so months worth of this info written out so it was clear cut for the doctor that it was a luteal phase defect since each luteal phase was 8-9ish days long. She didn't even do testing immediately. She started me on progesterone suppositories immediately and then from there drew blood to check my progesterone levels once I got a positive preg test. Good luck!!!

Advertisement

yogamama28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 01:12 PM   #1042
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindbatbeth

The cream helped the temps and the spotting was less than normal but still there. I just hope the Obgyn doesn't make me wait to give me something, most don't do anything unless you have been TTC for a year. This is different though and it's not like I am just unlucky, there is clearly an issue. Thanks for the advice and hopefully I'll get some solutions. I am pretty sure it's a luteal phase defect, seems weird as getting preggo the first two times was soooo easy. I think the copper IUD really screwed up my body :-(
I would just fib and make it be a year lol.

Deirdre~ Wife to Joe & Momma to Emily {May 2007}, Lilly {November 2008}, Joseph {July 2010} & Maggie {July 2012} Sent from my iPad using DS forum.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:14 PM   #1043
Blindbatbeth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommadeeof4+
I would just fib and make it be a year lol. Deirdre~ Wife to Joe & Momma to Emily {May 2007}, Lilly {November 2008}, Joseph {July 2010} & Maggie {July 2012} Sent from my iPad using DS forum.
Lol I wish except I was there (not this base but a different base) to get my IUD removed lol.
Old 11-14-2013, 03:54 PM   #1044
aneet
Registered Users

Re: 2WW - October & November

I had a copper iud taken out over a year ago, maybe they do mess with your body more than they say. I used it because I thought it would mess with stuff less. No more birth control for me until I manage to have a couple more kids, I don't want to waste any more years!
aneet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 03:57 PM   #1045
Blindbatbeth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aneet
I had a copper iud taken out over a year ago, maybe they do mess with your body more than they say. I used it because I thought it would mess with stuff less. No more birth control for me until I manage to have a couple more kids, I don't want to waste any more years!
I had copper toxicity from paraguard with a whole slew of issues. All of them were resolved after it was removed except now I have a LPD (I'm pretty sure)
Old 11-14-2013, 05:10 PM   #1046
hansen817
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Is this going to work well enough?

Attachment 157872

Last edited by hansen817; 12-24-2013 at 02:16 PM.
hansen817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 05:15 PM   #1047
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindbatbeth View Post
I got pregnant 3 times with no issues and the rest I needed prometrium. I think it was cause I lost so much weight tho. My RE gave me my perscrip after 6 months of charting and I just knew.
Old 11-14-2013, 05:54 PM   #1048
BCsMom
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansen817 View Post
Is this going to work well enough?

Attachment 157872
That should be fine. I used one almost exactly the same.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:07 PM   #1049
elizabeth429
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGlorylife View Post
I dreamt last night of holding and kissing the sweetest, tow-headed, newborn baby girl last night. It was soooo real I can still "feel" the weight of her head in my hand and the softness of her sweet little cheek. Sigh.... What a sweet dream.
Feeling good today other than a raging headache! Blech to that. Only 4dpo. 4 dpo is lame. Lol. I know I will prolly get af this month just like the last 18 months but I just keep reminding myself "He Can!" God might not bless us with more but there is always joy and hope knowing "He can"! No amount of stupid sperm or any other fertility issues are so big that they can render God defeated. Nope. God is bigger than all that and HE CAN. So- it's all good.
YES!! Such a sweet dream. I often dream about giving birth and sweet snuggley newborns. Hopefully soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
I will back here is a couple months to try via medical technology. My situation had changed dramatically when I went out of country to work... I decided my current situation with husband was not acceptable and I filed for divorce. our constant issues with losses (my killer cells against his DNA) was just the starting point of making we wonder if the universe was saying dont do this. thankfully we have no children but I do wish to have one more and I have little time to try as my cycles are getting shorter and I have high FSH which means less eggs. even if I get pregnant soon, I will deliver when I am 39. eesh.

I did try clomid last cycle just to see what it would do. I ovulated one day early and no symptoms. yay! I do have post O symptoms of being pregnant tho even tho there is no way its possible. LOL. at least I know when I take it again!

Congrats on all the new BFP's and wishing you many many more

Glad you are taking a stand and doing what is best for you! I hope you have a sweet baby in your arms soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindbatbeth View Post
I had no problems with my first two, but for the past year I've had short luetal phases. I went to my general practitioner and they fought me on it saying that a 9/10 day phase was fine. I ended up switching providers to a RE and he ran blood tests (CD3 and CD21). My progesterone on CD21 was under 5 - it should be over 10 even to show ovulation, except I was ovulating because I kept having chemical pregnancies. He put me on vaginal progesterone suppositories and the issue has been resolved. I have had a 14/15 luteal phase for the last two cycles. Sometimes it just takes a little effort to find someone who will help you. It shouldn't be that hard......

Our Blog: Small Hands Inspired.
elizabeth429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:18 AM   #1050
Blindbatbeth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
[\QUOTE]I had no problems with my first two, but for the past year I've had short luetal phases. I went to my general practitioner and they fought me on it saying that a 9/10 day phase was fine. I ended up switching providers to a RE and he ran blood tests (CD3 and CD21). My progesterone on CD21 was under 5 - it should be over 10 even to show ovulation, except I was ovulating because I kept having chemical pregnancies. He put me on vaginal progesterone suppositories and the issue has been resolved. I have had a 14/15 luteal phase for the last two cycles. Sometimes it just takes a little effort to find someone who will help you. It shouldn't be that hard......[/QUOTE]

Well being military I have prime so I have to stay on base. Going to see what happens and hopefully they don't give me a hard time. Thanks