Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2013, 11:30 AM   #1051
Katie180
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 612
13dpo and I got nothing. Pretty sure something would have shown up by now if I were preggo. AF is due tomorrow.

Advertisement

Katie180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 11:35 AM   #1052
munchkinflame13's Avatar
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,580
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie180
13dpo and I got nothing. Pretty sure something would have shown up by now if I were preggo. AF is due tomorrow.
I didn't get a bfp until a week after AF was due last time around.
__________________
Christina, Jesus-loving, happily married wifey to E and mommy to 4 in my arms and 2 in Jesus' arms
I can knit or crochet anything. I'm a one woman knit and knot shop Check out my DS FSOT thread and my blog if you'd like to see pics of my past creations.
munchkinflame13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 12:56 PM   #1053
mugsywebb's Avatar
mugsywebb
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: McDonough, GA 30253
Posts: 3,508
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie180 View Post
13dpo and I got nothing. Pretty sure something would have shown up by now if I were preggo. AF is due tomorrow.
I'm feeling this way too @ 12dpo, but you're never out until you're out
__________________
Geek, Wife and Mom to Wyatt C. (10.2007) & Graham (10.15.14)
mugsywebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 01:29 PM   #1054
aneet's Avatar
aneet
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Paradise Park, HI
Posts: 93
Re: 2WW - October & November

I'm still waiting, today should be the day of AF, I have a phobia of pregnancy tests after so many negatives. If nothing by tomorrow I will test. I did have a bunch of super intense cramps the last 3 days, and no typical signs of AF like having a zit or 2 on my face and feeling angry for no reason for a short period of time. I hate the last day of waiting but I hate bfns more. I always get mad and blame the test and think in must be pregnant.
aneet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 02:53 PM   #1055
mugsywebb's Avatar
mugsywebb
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: McDonough, GA 30253
Posts: 3,508
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aneet View Post
I'm still waiting, today should be the day of AF, I have a phobia of pregnancy tests after so many negatives. If nothing by tomorrow I will test. I did have a bunch of super intense cramps the last 3 days, and no typical signs of AF like having a zit or 2 on my face and feeling angry for no reason for a short period of time. I hate the last day of waiting but I hate bfns more. I always get mad and blame the test and think in must be pregnant.
Hoping af stays away :-)
__________________
Geek, Wife and Mom to Wyatt C. (10.2007) & Graham (10.15.14)
mugsywebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 05:29 PM   #1056
aneet's Avatar
aneet
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Paradise Park, HI
Posts: 93
Re: 2WW - October & November

Nope, got a little spotting, AF right around the corner. I need to ignore all potential symptoms until i get a BFP. Getting real tired of this, it's been almost a year of trying. I think if I'm not pregnant by January it's time to go get tests to find out if something is wrong. I have regular cycles, positive opks and such but who knows. My DH has said he will not get tested, which is frustrating because the sperm test is really simple and cheap. I will try to convince him if we get to that point but it will be a huge fight. Argh guys.
aneet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:35 PM   #1057
love2bmommy's Avatar
love2bmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,186
My Mood:
Sorry, wrong thread. Carry on!
__________________
Lora, Wife to my best friend and homeschooling SAHM to:
A (3-07) , K (10-08) , C (7-12) my RAINBOW baby & K (8-14) our Subchorionic Hemorrhage/Chronic Placenta Abruption miracle, born at 36 weeks
Forever missing the baby that left too soon ~ August 18, 2011 ~ 7 weeks, 2 days
love2bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 04:29 AM   #1058
Blindbatbeth's Avatar
Blindbatbeth
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 1,558
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aneet
Nope, got a little spotting, AF right around the corner. I need to ignore all potential symptoms until i get a BFP. Getting real tired of this, it's been almost a year of trying. I think if I'm not pregnant by January it's time to go get tests to find out if something is wrong. I have regular cycles, positive opks and such but who knows. My DH has said he will not get tested, which is frustrating because the sperm test is really simple and cheap. I will try to convince him if we get to that point but it will be a huge fight. Argh guys.
Well that stinks! You can check his sperm at home with some tests just FYI. I hope that if you do go to the doctors that it's something really simple so you can get that squishy soon
__________________
Sorta Crunchy & Sorta Crazywife and mommy to Bella 5.27.2009 and Lyra 9/23/11 and Emerick Irelyn 8/22/14.
Blindbatbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 09:32 AM   #1059
linnylou422
Registered Users
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: CA
Posts: 97
Re: 2WW - October & November

Boo, I went to the Dr. yesterday about spotting continually for 10days before af. She wasn't very concerned and recommended an ultrasound to check my lining and blood work (but not to check for progesterone). My insurance is awful so it would be very expensive. Has anyone tried acupuncture to help with ttc? Thanks friends! I hope everyone enjoys their weekend and that af stays away!
linnylou422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 09:51 AM   #1060
aneet's Avatar
aneet
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Paradise Park, HI
Posts: 93
Re: 2WW - October & November

Wow didn't know that maybe he would be more ok with that. I counted out all the months we actually tried (my husband doesn't want a Gemini or Scorpio so we skip those, he was sick a couple times around ovulation time, and I had a super wacky cycle when I weaned my daughter) and it's only been 9 months of actual trying but it feels like forever. And I stopped Breastfeeding in May and there have really only been a couple good try months since then, my husband was sick twice (he found out what was wrong and got it treated), a Gemini month was in there, and the wacky weaning month. Doesn't sound as bad when I take all that into account, but still have been trying since last October.
aneet is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.