Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-15-2013, 11:30 AM   #1051
Katie180
Registered Users
seller

13dpo and I got nothing. Pretty sure something would have shown up by now if I were preggo. AF is due tomorrow.

Advertisement

Katie180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 11:35 AM   #1052
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie180
13dpo and I got nothing. Pretty sure something would have shown up by now if I were preggo. AF is due tomorrow.
I didn't get a bfp until a week after AF was due last time around.
Old 11-15-2013, 12:56 PM   #1053
mugsywebb
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie180 View Post
I'm feeling this way too @ 12dpo, but you're never out until you're out
Old 11-15-2013, 01:29 PM   #1054
aneet
Registered Users

Re: 2WW - October & November

I'm still waiting, today should be the day of AF, I have a phobia of pregnancy tests after so many negatives. If nothing by tomorrow I will test. I did have a bunch of super intense cramps the last 3 days, and no typical signs of AF like having a zit or 2 on my face and feeling angry for no reason for a short period of time. I hate the last day of waiting but I hate bfns more. I always get mad and blame the test and think in must be pregnant.
aneet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 02:53 PM   #1055
mugsywebb
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aneet View Post
I'm still waiting, today should be the day of AF, I have a phobia of pregnancy tests after so many negatives. If nothing by tomorrow I will test. I did have a bunch of super intense cramps the last 3 days, and no typical signs of AF like having a zit or 2 on my face and feeling angry for no reason for a short period of time. I hate the last day of waiting but I hate bfns more. I always get mad and blame the test and think in must be pregnant.
Hoping af stays away :-)
Old 11-15-2013, 05:29 PM   #1056
aneet
Registered Users

Nope, got a little spotting, AF right around the corner. I need to ignore all potential symptoms until i get a BFP. Getting real tired of this, it's been almost a year of trying. I think if I'm not pregnant by January it's time to go get tests to find out if something is wrong. I have regular cycles, positive opks and such but who knows. My DH has said he will not get tested, which is frustrating because the sperm test is really simple and cheap. I will try to convince him if we get to that point but it will be a huge fight. Argh guys.
Old 11-15-2013, 08:35 PM   #1057
love2bmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Sorry, wrong thread. Carry on!
love2bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 04:29 AM   #1058
Blindbatbeth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aneet
Nope, got a little spotting, AF right around the corner. I need to ignore all potential symptoms until i get a BFP. Getting real tired of this, it's been almost a year of trying. I think if I'm not pregnant by January it's time to go get tests to find out if something is wrong. I have regular cycles, positive opks and such but who knows. My DH has said he will not get tested, which is frustrating because the sperm test is really simple and cheap. I will try to convince him if we get to that point but it will be a huge fight. Argh guys.
Well that stinks! You can check his sperm at home with some tests just FYI. I hope that if you do go to the doctors that it's something really simple so you can get that squishy soon
Old 11-16-2013, 09:32 AM   #1059
linnylou422
Registered Users

Boo, I went to the Dr. yesterday about spotting continually for 10days before af. She wasn't very concerned and recommended an ultrasound to check my lining and blood work (but not to check for progesterone). My insurance is awful so it would be very expensive. Has anyone tried acupuncture to help with ttc? Thanks friends! I hope everyone enjoys their weekend and that af stays away!
linnylou422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 09:51 AM   #1060
aneet
Registered Users

Wow didn't know that maybe he would be more ok with that. I counted out all the months we actually tried (my husband doesn't want a Gemini or Scorpio so we skip those, he was sick a couple times around ovulation time, and I had a super wacky cycle when I weaned my daughter) and it's only been 9 months of actual trying but it feels like forever. And I stopped Breastfeeding in May and there have really only been a couple good try months since then, my husband was sick twice (he found out what was wrong and got it treated), a Gemini month was in there, and the wacky weaning month. Doesn't sound as bad when I take all that into account, but still have been trying since last October.