Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-09-2013, 03:55 PM   #1
Bodangls
Registered Users
seller

Is There a Way...

...to know at a glance if you've already seen a thread in FSOT? I'm mobile, if that makes a difference.

Advertisement

Bodangls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 04:29 PM   #2
s@hmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodangls View Post
...to know at a glance if you've already seen a thread in FSOT? I'm mobile, if that makes a difference.
If there isn't a new post on it the title will not be bolded.
s@hmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 04:36 PM   #3
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
If you've opened it in that visit, it won't be bolded. But as soon as it gets bumped it will be bold again because there's a new post. There's no way to know right away if you've EVER seen it
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:52 AM   #4
Bodangls
Registered Users
seller

Re: Is There a Way...

Thanks Fishie Kisses, that's what I meant. I couldn't think of how to ask clearly.
I have to say, that's pretty poor design. I hate having to sift through all the posts to find ones I haven't seen. The view counters can help, but only so much.
Old 10-10-2013, 05:04 PM   #5
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodangls View Post
Thanks Fishie Kisses, that's what I meant. I couldn't think of how to ask clearly.
I have to say, that's pretty poor design. I hate having to sift through all the posts to find ones I haven't seen. The view counters can help, but only so much.
I've never been part of a forum that had that feature. Maybe it doesn't yet exist
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:03 PM   #6
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

You can subscribe to a forum, and then every day in your email, you'll get two lists of threads - one list with already-existing threads that have new posts for that day, and a second list with threads that were newly posted that day. If you are viewing the forum, there should be a "Forum Tools" link up at the top that lets you do this. I think this would be the closest thing to what you want, but it'll come to your email instead of being on the forum itself.
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 04:15 AM   #7
Bodangls
Registered Users
seller

On BBC, if you've read a thread it will tell you how many new posts there are (example 0 new of 25) instead of just telling you how many posts. This way you know if you've read a thread.
Thanks Harmony. I get very irritated by daily emails, so I guess I'll just muddling through.