Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-13-2013, 07:44 AM   #21
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (October)

Oh my... I totally forgot about this thread! It's been months. I was due September 29th/30th and had my baby boy, Joshua, on October 1st. A healthy baby boy, 7.8lbs.

Advertisement

Old 10-13-2013, 08:29 AM   #22
BNC
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
Just thought I would share a little of what's been keeping me away...

I just had to chime in and say OMG!!! How stinking cute!!!

Search with SwagBucks & earn gift cards!
ADORABLE WINTER HATS FSOT!
BNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 08:40 AM   #23
BNC
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Oh gosh.....all the cute babies!!!

Search with SwagBucks & earn gift cards!
ADORABLE WINTER HATS FSOT!
BNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 03:05 PM   #24
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Deanna - Andrea and Stevensmom - Love looking at those sweet pics!! They are beautiful children.

Andrea - yay for going for your "Pot of Gold"!!

Congrats on the newest arrivals! PICS!!

I have missed you ladies and today needed to come and touch base with moms who just know. We are at 23 weeks and all is going well but I just cannot shake the dread feeling sometimes. I had a horrible dream last night that we went in for a regular check and it was awful. I woke up crying and ready to run for the dopplar but made myself lay there and feel for movement. Baby started moving around after a few minutes and it almost broke my heart. I HATE HATE HATE these bouts of shear panick. I keep telling myself I will be better once we hit viability but I know I am kidding myself. Please tell me that you (especially those of you who have successfully delivered those sweet smiling faces) have gone through these and that I need to find a way to keep the thoughts from taking hold. It didn't help I was up all night with some awful gastro attack and was worried all the straining ( sorry tmi) was gonna cause my water to break.......but all is well and I feel like I am doing a disservice to my baby by having such dark thoughts.

On the joy wagon.......we did find out we are having a Boy!! So those boy pics are melting me something fierce!!! Thank you ladies for being that place to come to for understanding and safety with my feelings.
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 12:19 PM   #25
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
Hi my name is Trace and I've been MIA for way too long. I followed all the old threads to find you all again! I'm rarely on a computer and the DS app stinks and always crashes on me.

Miss Emmerson is 8 months old today. Where have the months gone? I'm cherishing every moment with my rainbow since I'm pretty sure she's our last. She's the sweetest thing. My cuddler and a definite mama's girl. She's not crawling yet nor does she have any teeth. We started BWL at 6m and she eats pretty much anything now. We're still BF'ing and I'm over the moon to have made it this far. My goal is 1 year and I have faith that we'll get there.

Looking forward to trying to catch up with everyone! I'll try and attach a picture of my squish.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20131021_131902.jpg (19.8 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20131021_131931.jpg (19.8 KB, 49 views)

Last edited by TS8213; 10-21-2013 at 12:22 PM.
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:56 PM   #26
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Trace - those are such great pics!! I guess it helps to have a beautiful model!!

So we are now on track for our midwife/waterbirth!!! So excited and a bit nervous but mostly excited!! Having a better few days. As I am sure most of you experience those days come and go. I am happiest when they GO! lol
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:30 AM   #27
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5 View Post
Deanna - Andrea and Stevensmom - Love looking at those sweet pics!! They are beautiful children.

Andrea - yay for going for your "Pot of Gold"!!

Congrats on the newest arrivals! PICS!!

I have missed you ladies and today needed to come and touch base with moms who just know. We are at 23 weeks and all is going well but I just cannot shake the dread feeling sometimes. I had a horrible dream last night that we went in for a regular check and it was awful. I woke up crying and ready to run for the dopplar but made myself lay there and feel for movement. Baby started moving around after a few minutes and it almost broke my heart. I HATE HATE HATE these bouts of shear panick. I keep telling myself I will be better once we hit viability but I know I am kidding myself. Please tell me that you (especially those of you who have successfully delivered those sweet smiling faces) have gone through these and that I need to find a way to keep the thoughts from taking hold. It didn't help I was up all night with some awful gastro attack and was worried all the straining ( sorry tmi) was gonna cause my water to break.......but all is well and I feel like I am doing a disservice to my baby by having such dark thoughts.

On the joy wagon.......we did find out we are having a Boy!! So those boy pics are melting me something fierce!!! Thank you ladies for being that place to come to for understanding and safety with my feelings.
I think that for me finally being at the point where she moves all the time helps with my anxiety a bit. I know she is ok because I feel her moving. Still I hear horror stories of people with late losses and it freaks me out. I have had to tell everyone (esp my sister who works in labor and delivery) not to tell me any horror stories. I am a bit surprised though at how my loss still affects me. I'm due a week after I lost our baby last year. I keep kind of hoping I have this LO early so I can have her in my arms on that day.
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:19 PM   #28
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Amy - thank you and HUGS right back. I think my Doppler is what keeps me sane on most of my crazy times. I bet you are getting so eager and anxious as your little one will be here in the blink of an eye!! How exciting!
Old 10-24-2013, 06:36 PM   #29
s2grace
Registered Users
seller

Amy. I get ya on dates. There are a few dates coming that are hard for me and I find myself starting to worry then just waiting for movement. The next 8 weeks need to go fast!!!

We went to the hospital this week where we had all our kids but I hadn't been back since Ella. It was hard but I'm so glad I did it.
Old 10-25-2013, 12:27 AM   #30
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I found out I'm having a boy.
Still haven't felt movement, but because I have the Doppler I'm ok with this for now. I know I'll start to feel him move more in a few weeks. Then I'll start being bugged by him kicking me all night long when I'm trying to fall asleep!

I feel so blessed that I'm doing this again. My EDD from my angel is approaching fast. I can't help but think of the things that I SHOULD be doing. I'm grateful that I'm expecting, so that hole is glowing with the arrival of the new baby, but the constant emails "Your pregnancy week 32" isn't helping. I thought I spammed/unsubscribed from everything.
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote