Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-25-2013, 09:45 AM   #31
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (October)

Ariana- I too am counting my blessings. This is the 3rd date for me in a line of 4 of littles that should have been. This one for me was tough as I really wanted an October baby. But I know if that would have happened i would not be getting to experience the miracle growing inside me. Your little boy sounds like mine this time. I was almost 18 weeks before I felt him move and my doppler has been my saving grace. Sorry you are still getting the updates that is tough.

Shannon - Hoping that each day brings a little more healing.

Advertisement

Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 07:53 PM   #32
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
This month is my toughest too Tori. I always wanted an October baby & my furthest m/c @ 8.5 wks was due October 28th...my angel would be turning one year old. But my SJ is Heaven sent & he wouldn't be here otherwise. He is proof that the Lord works all things for good!

Last edited by leviandgarettsmom; 10-26-2013 at 07:55 PM.
leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 06:32 PM   #33
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Deanna - he is just a love!

Had a nice family weekend at a cabin. Did some hiking and climbing and enjoyed fires in the fireplace. Now it is back to reality. Monday we had our "complimentary" scan and got some better face shots. Little one is coming along nicely and starting to express that his Womb is getting more snug. Every week that goes by is another gift and we are thankful. No reason to believe he won't be here at the allotted EDD but that caution just stays with you. We also decorated pumpkins. Here are a couple of pics!

Baby K at 25 weeks

And our fun decorating!!

Happy Halloween if you celebrate it!
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
Old 10-31-2013, 02:43 PM   #34
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm so impatient. I want this baby out now. Like right now, today.
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 04:59 PM   #35
mommyfrog
Registered Users

I had my first ultrasound today and all seems to be well. Baby measured five days small for dates but it was moving all around and the heartbeat was 185, so I'm relieved. It was amazing to see the arms of a one inch human waving around!! My due date is somewhere in the first part of June. We'll see!!
Jeanie, wife of Paul, mommy of Aurora-20 and married (5/23/94), Oliver-18 (12/27/95), Simon-15 (9/11/98), Savannah-14 (4/9/00), Harrison-11 (2/26/03), Genevieve-9 (2/24/05), and Sebastian-6 (4/24/08), Precious Baby Girl (lost 8/10), Magnus-(4/26/14)

Last edited by mommyfrog; 10-31-2013 at 05:01 PM.
mommyfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 05:04 PM   #36
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Just checking in. I go to see the midwife for the first time tomorrow. Excited and nervous. So much is happening in the next 2 weeks it's gonna be crazy! We are so excited as our new bed comes tomorrow!! Looking forward to a good nights sleep. lol Little man is starting to really dig his mobility in my tummy. Lots more rolling, thumping and poking going on. 12ish weeks (or less) left! So much to do and that does not seem like enough time. Oh and our house may be sold so we may be moving right before Christmas......
Old 11-13-2013, 05:32 PM   #37
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
My due date is in 4 days! She can come anytime now...like now would be good asking for a membrane sweep tomorrow at my appointment only because I need relief from this itching and there is no way I'm going to 'wait' another 2.5 weeks for her to come on her own.
Old 11-13-2013, 07:46 PM   #38
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
My due date is in 4 days! She can come anytime now...like now would be good asking for a membrane sweep tomorrow at my appointment only because I need relief from this itching and there is no way I'm going to 'wait' another 2.5 weeks for her to come on her own.
Hope all goes well & that you are holding your baby girl (& itching less!) soon. I knew we'd end up delivering close together...you're due in 4 days & I have my c/s a week from tomorrow. I can't wait to meet my girls either
Old 11-13-2013, 08:33 PM   #39
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38
Hope all goes well & that you are holding your baby girl (& itching less!) soon. I knew we'd end up delivering close together...you're due in 4 days & I have my c/s a week from tomorrow. I can't wait to meet my girls either
That's so soon! Holiness!
Old 11-13-2013, 09:07 PM   #40
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post

Wholy crap!!!! I am so beyond excited for you guys!!!!! I can't believe its already time for your squishes to be here. My heart is singing for both of you! Many prayers & happy, positive thoughts for smooth, easy deliveries.

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote