Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-15-2013, 03:00 PM   #1
anniep78
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Symptoms so far

Anyone having morning sickness or any other symptoms yet? I've been queasy but not too bad, super tired and my face has been breaking out like a teenagers ugh!

Advertisement

Old 10-15-2013, 03:06 PM   #2
luvsgreen
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Symptoms so far

Yeah, morning sickness since a week before I found out. The last week wasn't so bad, but today is pretty yucky again. I need to desperately pee all the time. Silly, seeing as baby is the size of a sesame seed. heartburn is another one I get very early too. And I am bloated. By the evening it looks like I am showing already. Which can't be!! But I did "show" last time at 8 weeks, and couldn't find it anymore by ten. People were asking if I was, so we told everyone then. I am pretty small usually, 5'6'' and 114lbs, so it shows on me really fast.

Handmade rustic home decor ~ https://www.facebook.com/asinglesparrow
luvsgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:41 PM   #3
weintz8
Registered Users
seller
seller

Just tired. Soooo tired. And ironically my usually bad skin looks clear and healthy
and Ian (born 6/5/14)
weintz8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:42 PM   #4
meljc
Registered Users
seller
seller

I've been feeling queasy for the last week (initially I thought I had picked up a bug since we were traveling). Thus far a single cracker does the trick. I might start using the "cracker measure" for morning sickness intensity!

Also some minor aches in my lower abdomen and back.

Great customer service from:

meljc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 05:09 PM   #5
anniep78
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Add emotional to the list also , I've been sad all day that no one is going to be excited about this baby because its our 6th, no one was with our 5th either.
Old 10-15-2013, 05:48 PM   #6
weintz8
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniep78
Add emotional to the list also , I've been sad all day that no one is going to be excited about this baby because its our 6th, no one was with our 5th either.
Oh Annie!! I'm so sorry. I totally know what your going through! Do you have anyone that will be excited for you? Are your other children excited?
and Ian (born 6/5/14)
weintz8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 06:44 PM   #7
anniep78
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by weintz8

Oh Annie!! I'm so sorry. I totally know what your going through! Do you have anyone that will be excited for you? Are your other children excited?
Thanks! My big kids are excited and maybe a couple friends will be but our families won't be. It's okay I know I'm just overly emotional about it right now.
Old 10-15-2013, 07:12 PM   #8
activia
Registered Users

My Mood:

Its actually gotten very rough for me. The nausea has kicked in full forced. Eating has become quite the chore... to the point where preparing food makes me want to vomit... I've just barely managed to hold it together (to the point where I get sweaty)... and frequently have a "lump" in my throat...

This has made me not want to eat period... so I've tried to find some food that is super palatable... had way too much sugar (dried cranberries)...and not enough sustenance which has made me feel even worse. I seriously dont want to be in my own skin (what a serious reminder why I usually eat so good!).

Plain yogurt with honey and blueberries has been my one savior. I've also had some white rice which has been helpful as well as well as lemon/ginger tea (trying to get my hands on morning wellness tea)...I'm slowly starting to cope better... and get some more good food in me (my body feels better already). It's challenging mentally to convince myself that I can actually eat something argh..have to eat a little at a time. I haven't tried to eat meat again yet...been successful with eggs tho...one step at a time. I def prefer food that has limited odor.

Besides that incredible discomfort disrupting my life....I just have very sore boobs... very occasional cramping/bloating.

At least I can safely say that the hormones are going strong and I def feel pregnant.

Last edited by activia; 10-15-2013 at 07:14 PM.
activia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:35 PM   #9
Layney82
Registered Users
seller

My skin looked like that of an unfortunate teenage boy starting around 9 dpo and has shown no improvement. I can deal with that, though. The morning sickness is much more difficult.

I've been feeling ill for a week now. Today it got so bad that I threw up all over myself in the car while driving home from work, then spent 20 minutes vomiting in the bathroom, despite my stomach already having been emptied. After spending the rest of the evening in bed nibbling crackers, I'm doing a little better, but no where near able to get the work done tonight that I need to. There's no way I'm going to be able to keep this a secret at work; they're going to figure out pretty quickly why I'm throwing up multiple times a day.
Old 10-16-2013, 04:30 AM   #10
Greenbabybottoms
Registered Users
seller
seller

So far I don't have many symptoms. Sore breast and I'm pretty exhausted all the time. I'm only 5 weeks but have been asked 7 times when I'm due, the bloat is insane this time. Generally the nausea and vomiting doesn't start until around 6 weeks so I'm enjoying feeling well while I can.