Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-16-2013, 09:54 AM   #11
activia
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Symptoms so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layney82 View Post
My skin looked like that of an unfortunate teenage boy starting around 9 dpo and has shown no improvement. I can deal with that, though. The morning sickness is much more difficult.

I've been feeling ill for a week now. Today it got so bad that I threw up all over myself in the car while driving home from work, then spent 20 minutes vomiting in the bathroom, despite my stomach already having been emptied. After spending the rest of the evening in bed nibbling crackers, I'm doing a little better, but no where near able to get the work done tonight that I need to. There's no way I'm going to be able to keep this a secret at work; they're going to figure out pretty quickly why I'm throwing up multiple times a day.
That sounds pretty awful

I have a 90 min drive to the office tomorrow....and I am really worried I'm not going to make it.

I was doing better last night (slowly got better after about 6pm)...and ate as much as I could..hoping that maybe it would help with the morning... not so much... (eyes barely opening....feeling very sick..thinking to myself *DAMN IT* not again..) Another day of fighting the urge ahead...

I actually did break out a little a couple of weeks ago around the time I tested positive...but since then Ive been clear.

Advertisement

Last edited by activia; 10-16-2013 at 09:56 AM.
activia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 10:21 AM   #12
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've been feeling like crud since Monday. Super tired, sore boobs, pukey feeling, my back is already starting to hurt (I had horrible sciatica and upper back pain last pregnancy). Coffee has not been tasting good. I'm not very interested in food.
Old 10-17-2013, 11:03 AM   #13
activia
Registered Users

My Mood:

The tea has been working like a miracle! For the first time in a week...I woke up HUNGRY NOT sick! I'm not 100% but it took the "edge" off for sure. This is much much more tolerable. I hope it stays this way!
http://www.earthmamaangelbaby.com/pr...lness-tea.html

I recommend giving it a try if you have morning sickness.
Old 10-17-2013, 07:33 PM   #14
tnhoover
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by activia
The tea has been working like a miracle! For the first time in a week...I woke up HUNGRY NOT sick! I'm not 100% but it took the "edge" off for sure. This is much much more tolerable. I hope it stays this way!
http://www.earthmamaangelbaby.com/pr...lness-tea.html

I recommend giving it a try if you have morning sickness.
When and how often do you drink it? Thanks!
tnhoover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 08:05 PM   #15
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I will be getting some of that tea for sure, typically morning or all day sickness kicks in around 5 weeks for me and hangs around until 14-15 weeks. With my last pregnancy I was given zofran and it was a miracle worker but after a few weeks I started feeling bad about taking it, I just didn't like the idea of taking a drug. I swore by all natural peppermint candies from whole foods, they really helped

Deirdre~ Wife to Joe & Momma to Emily {May 2007}, Lilly {November 2008}, Joseph {July 2010}, Maggie {July 2012} & Expecting a newbie {June 2014}. Sent from my iPad using DS forum.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:10 PM   #16
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
So all day today I have had a very familiar feeling in my lower abdomen, It's like a dull aching feeling, not like cramping at all but like a persistent ache, it probably extends about 6 inches across the area kind of like from ovary to ovary and the space between them is just sore, especially since I'm not even 4 weeks yet I am shocked to be feeling it, does anyone else know what I'm talking about or what exactly causes it?

Deirdre~ Wife to Joe & Momma to Emily {May 2007}, Lilly {November 2008}, Joseph {July 2010}, Maggie {July 2012} & Expecting a newbie {June 2014}. Sent from my iPad using DS forum.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:15 PM   #17
yogamama28
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommadeeof4+
So all day today I have had a very familiar feeling in my lower abdomen, It's like a dull aching feeling, not like cramping at all but like a persistent ache, it probably extends about 6 inches across the area kind of like from ovary to ovary and the space between them is just sore, especially since I'm not even 4 weeks yet I am shocked to be feeling it, does anyone else know what I'm talking about or what exactly causes it? Deirdre~ Wife to Joe & Momma to Emily {May 2007}, Lilly {November 2008}, Joseph {July 2010}, Maggie {July 2012} & Expecting a newbie {June 2014}. Sent from my iPad using DS forum.
I have the same feeling. I'm so tender there. I was leaning against the bathroom counter washing my face tonight and just that pressure was super uncomfortable.
I also have that "catching" feeling when I stand up from laying or sneeze now.
yogamama28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 08:30 PM   #18
activia
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnhoover View Post
When and how often do you drink it? Thanks!
Sipped two cups full all day long. It was a glorious glorious day!

I've also felt that pain too! I was worried it was the start of a miscarriage but now I don't think so... or hope not.
Old 10-18-2013, 06:59 AM   #19
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Not feeling well! The only thing that is helping my tummy is crackers/bread and carbinated beverages! I'm happy I can still get my morning coffee down!

How is everyone else dealing with their nausea? I'm not a tea drinker at all.
Old 10-18-2013, 07:26 AM   #20
activia
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuki24 View Post
Not feeling well! The only thing that is helping my tummy is crackers/bread and carbinated beverages! I'm happy I can still get my morning coffee down!

How is everyone else dealing with their nausea? I'm not a tea drinker at all.
I dont drink tea EVER either... but let me tell you..this tea is worth it. I was having a little nausea this morning, had some more tea..it's almost entirely gone. It's the only thing that works for me.

I am not drinking it for flavor, but it tastes good enough that I can sip it without being disgusted.

What was interesting is I first had it late Wed night (it did not have an immediate effect), and Thur morning I woke up HUNGRY instead of feeling sick (I hadnt felt hunger in 6 days)... I continued to sip all day.