Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-18-2013, 08:29 AM   #21
sarahtee
Registered Users
seller

Not pregnancy-related but I am SO sick right now. I have an awful cold and obviously cannot take anything for it. I have an aching, stuffy head and a really bad, painful cough. I would give anything to sleep all day, but my busy little 2 year old won't allow it

Just wanted to whine a little

Advertisement

sarahtee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 09:59 AM   #22
weintz8
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Symptoms so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahtee View Post
Not pregnancy-related but I am SO sick right now. I have an awful cold and obviously cannot take anything for it. I have an aching, stuffy head and a really bad, painful cough. I would give anything to sleep all day, but my busy little 2 year old won't allow it

Sorry Mama hope you feel better. That stinks when your sick and the little guys dont understand :-(

Hope you feel better soon!!
and Ian (born 6/5/14)
weintz8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:28 AM   #23
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahtee View Post

That stinks, feel better mama! Sounds like a pj and movie day to me
Old 10-18-2013, 11:36 AM   #24
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Pretty sure I am 4 weeks today, or tomorrow (simply based on the color of the test line compared to other pregnancies lol) and I woke up so nauseous today! Omg! I feel like its way too early. I just ordered the tea and tomorrow i will be headed to whole foods to get some peppermint candies. I took another frer this morning and the test line is almost as dark as the control line so I am feeling good about that, darkening lines is a good thing! I had insanely crazy dreams last night, and I was up a ton with my littlest so the fact I was even able to get into a deep enough sleep to dream is funny to me, I rarely dream, unless pregnant or like 7 years ago before having kids when I used to sleep lol!
Old 10-18-2013, 01:27 PM   #25
The*Fab*Four
Mama behind Jem*Jam Customs!
Formerly: Jem*Jam Customs
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniep78 View Post
Add emotional to the list also , I've been sad all day that no one is going to be excited about this baby because its our 6th, no one was with our 5th either.

I know how you feel. Everyone though we were crazy with 3 and 4, but all eventually came around. I am scared to tell my mom and my sister.....I don't really care what they think but still scared.

My sister and her husband tried for years and only have 1 daughter, she is 15. My mom doesn't like dh, so she thinks we should get divorced like her.......sigh

Yesterday I woke up with a metallic taste in my mouth and today I woke up with a migraine and was horribly nauseous!

With all 3 girls I had a sinus infection for the entire 1st trimester and with my son it was the whole 3rd trimester. Waiting to see when that kicks in this time! lol
J{4.04}, J{11.05}, J {8.09}, J {3.11}
Sweet Baby Girl J will arrive the week of May 12th {34w} due to a Placenta Percreta.
The*Fab*Four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 04:47 PM   #26
mommy2makenzie
Registered Users
seller

I've been queasy off and on for the last couple weeks and so, so, so tired but my skin is clearer than it has been in years! I'm bloated after I eat and with all my fitted clothing, it's going to be hard to hide it for very long! But, I just recently lost a ton of weight so maybe they'll all just assume I've been "letting myself go" and putting weight back on.

I have been getting lots of twinges, aches and even dull cramping in my lower abdomen which I don't remember with my other 3 pregancies, but then again, it's SO easy to forget the small things. It all still doesn't feel very real so every time I go to the bathroom I'm afraid I'm going to find something. Trying to stay optimistic!

Anxiously expecting #3 6/23/14!
mommy2makenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:51 AM   #27
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Is anyone having back pain yet? Last pregnancy I started getting bad sciatica around 12 weeks, then it went away until about week 25 or so and lasted until the end. I also had bad upper back pain on my right side (probably because of my inflated huge boobs!) a little later in my pregnancy. This time, I already have pretty rough back pain (upper right same exact spot! Everything is starting so much earlier this time. My DH is probably already sick of me complaining but of course he can't say much.
Old 10-21-2013, 05:27 PM   #28
sarahtee
Registered Users
seller

The last few days I've had that horrible metallic taste in my mouth. I bought some lemon candies to suck on when it gets really bad. Few waves of nausea but not sure how much is due to my cold. Don't feel pregnant yet!
sarahtee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 08:02 AM   #29
activia
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm getting terrible dizzy spells...
Old 10-22-2013, 01:46 PM   #30
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by activia
I'm getting terrible dizzy spells...
Me too so bad! And hot flashes!

Deirdre~ Wife to Joe & Momma to Emily {May 2007}, Lilly {November 2008}, Joseph {July 2010}, Maggie {July 2012} & Expecting a newbie {June 2014}. Sent from my iPad using DS forum.