Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-29-2013, 04:09 PM   #71
revolekim
Registered Users
seller
seller

DH is actually letting me have my way with the names this time! Woo-hoo! We've decided on Theodore Quentin for a boy and Alexandria Ray for a girl. We'll probably shorten Theodore to Ted/Teddy, and Alexandria to Lexi or Lexi Ray.

Advertisement

Liz , wife to Mike and semi-crunchy mama to 4 little ones: Gehrig the Jedi Knight (04/08), Logan a.k.a. "Pigpen" (06/10), princess pumpkin Katie Rose (10/12), and chipmunk Lexi (06/14)
::::::
revolekim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 12:08 PM   #72
missemily
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone thinking names yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolekim View Post
DH is actually letting me have my way with the names this time! Woo-hoo! We've decided on Theodore Quentin for a boy and Alexandria Ray for a girl. We'll probably shorten Theodore to Ted/Teddy, and Alexandria to Lexi or Lexi Ray.
I'm partial to Theodore b/c my 7mo is named Theodore but we call him Theo. The dr who delivered him was Dr. Thea
Old 01-01-2014, 12:48 PM   #73
mhagar5
Registered Users

My Mood:

I haven't even thought about names yet. I'm waiting to find out the sex of the baby on the 13th.
mhagar5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 04:19 PM   #74
revolekim
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by missemily
I'm partial to Theodore b/c my 7mo is named Theodore but we call him Theo. The dr who delivered him was Dr. Thea
Awesome! I've been pushing for it since DS2, but DH kept vetoing. He finally gave in. I love that it's classic and unique, not really common and not super weird.

Liz , wife to Mike and semi-crunchy mama to 4 little ones: Gehrig the Jedi Knight (04/08), Logan a.k.a. "Pigpen" (06/10), princess pumpkin Katie Rose (10/12), and chipmunk Lexi (06/14)
Old 01-01-2014, 07:10 PM   #75
VibrantBlue
Registered Users
Formerly: jlepitzki
seller

I like Theodore too! DH has decided that he wants Constance for a girl's name, which I'm not thrilled on. Our oldest, Ava, has come up with the idea of everyone thinking of a name and throwing it in a hat. She is also the one who, at 6 years old, was really angry at us when she found out we could have named her Optimus Prime and we didn't. So I'm a little wary of whatever name she would put in the hat!
VibrantBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 07:33 PM   #76
revolekim
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by VibrantBlue
I like Theodore too! DH has decided that he wants Constance for a girl's name, which I'm not thrilled on. Our oldest, Ava, has come up with the idea of everyone thinking of a name and throwing it in a hat. She is also the one who, at 6 years old, was really angry at us when she found out we could have named her Optimus Prime and we didn't. So I'm a little wary of whatever name she would put in the hat!
Haha! Gehrig decided if the baby is a girl, we're naming her Ashley. I keep telling him no, but he keeps insisting. are you team green, Jess?

Last edited by revolekim; 01-01-2014 at 07:34 PM.
Old 01-02-2014, 02:59 PM   #77
VibrantBlue
Registered Users
Formerly: jlepitzki
seller

No, we'll be finding out at our u/s if the baby cooperates. I think I bond better knowing what I'm having.
VibrantBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 10:31 AM   #78
BabyKaykes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VibrantBlue View Post
This is hilarious!

We're team green (with strong boy vibes) but have had names picked out forever.

Achilles Nathaniel or Patricia Rose
BabyKaykes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 01:10 PM   #79
mommy2makenzie
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolekim View Post
LOVE, LOVE both your names! We have been partial to an Alexis (called Lexi or Alex) for a long time!

Anxiously expecting #3 6/23/14!
mommy2makenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 09:58 AM   #80
*krissy*
Registered Users

My Mood:

We have SUCH a hard time with boy names! I'm eager to read through some of you guys' choices with my hubby later to see if anything sounds better than what we like.

So for the last two (both boys.) We've been waiting patiently with a girl name:
Jade Kristina
We already have a Molly Julianna and a Rachel Marie. And a Lucas Jacob.

For our new baby boy...we're thinking middle name of Lee or Randel-Randell-Randall (we can't decide on spelling. Hubby's dad's first name is Randall. My (step, but only real) dad who was never able to have kids of his own to pass his last name along to, his last name is Randel - so I've been thinking we could somehow combine their names into Randell to honor them both...I don't know.)

First name options are:
Joel
Simeon (hubby doesn't like)
Zachary
Caleb (hubby is thinking no b/c a family friend already has a Lucas and a Caleb. lol)
Jude (although it takes away ever being able to have our Jade Kristina)
Holden
*krissy* is offline   Reply With Quote