Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-21-2013, 06:50 PM   #21
momEmac
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more
What all did they do when you went (for those who have gone) I went once with DS, which makes me nervous because I had the SAME pain and he was breech until 38 weeks. I want the pain to go away and to prevent this baby from trying to go breech. Maybe something moved and it making my uterus off balance or something? When I went last time, all he did was something to my lower back. Didn't help, but I only went once. What should I expect?
Try to find one who specializes in prenatal. I had an appointment this afternoon and my appointment went like this:
Lay in a pillow with a hole in the middle on my stomach. She brought my feet up to see if one leg was longer than the other. Then she pressed a few pressure points in my butt. Then she checked my feet to check my alignment again. Then she adjusted my back and then my neck (the neck one always hurts the worst, but I know i need it). Then I lay on my sides and she adjusts my pelvis. Then I lay on my back and she checks to see of my arms are the same lengths and I needed she rotates my leg around with some pressure, it feels like the best stretch ever. Then she presses on my round ligaments and sort of jiggles them, it relieves the tension in them. Then she will check my neck alignment from that angle and usually adjusts a little bit. Then I sit up and she loosens up my shoulders, and taps on them and my sinuses. Once she's done I feel like I've had a full work over. I was severely sore after the first visit, but ever since it makes me feel so much better!

Advertisement

buildingmyhealth.my90forlife.com/
momEmac is offline   Reply With Quote