Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-20-2013, 08:39 PM   #1
klundberg
Registered Users
seller

Prices reduced to sell! Total destash: Nanipoos cuddlebuns TKC Katydid BG minky BB

2/15/15 - My husband found the bins of unsold diapers as we were cleaning out the closet today and he wants them gone ASAP. Take $1.50 off every diaper price listed, or make an offer for larger lots.

Wow, it has been a looong time since I've been here on DS. We are permanently done having babies, even though I gave up cloth diapering long ago I still held onto them just incase I changed my mind.

I have so many diapers to get rid of! So I am going to start slow, and just add more to the post as I have time. So I am starting with all my newborn diapers.

I spent a good 6 months collecting my newborn diapers. Some were bought used here on DS, but many of them were purchased new. By the time my 9lb daughter came home from NICU, I was only able to squeeze her into the NB diapers for 2, maybe 3 weeks. My next baby, born at 10lb 4oz, never even wore the NB diapers because he was just too big. So, the diapers that were purchased new by me were barely used and are still in amazing condition. I would prefer to sell the entire newborn set as a lot if possible. I know my feedback is from buying diapers (I was more of a diaper hoarder; and not everyone I bought from took the time to leave feedback for me). We (my husband and I) do have some feedback as sellers on ebay, and I can give you our screen name via pm, if interested.

Ok, enough background...on to the diapers! Everything is from a smoke-free, pet-free home. I would prefer to sell everything together as one big lot for $350. This would be great for someone looking to build a newborn stash from scratch. If I can't sell the lot as a whole in a couple weeks, then I will break it down into smaller lots. Pricing has been updated. I will discount for multiple purchases.

NEWBORN FITTEDS
Newborn Nanipoos
All purchased new, only used for a couple weeks. $9ppd each.

Newborn Cuddlebuns
Yellow stripes w/doubler & yellow ducks w/doubler were bought new and barely used $16ppd each.
Animal prints in the bottom row (w/out doublers) were purchased used here on DS. $10ppd each.

Kissaluvs size 0
Purchased used here on DS. No stains. $7ppd each. SOLD

Green Kindhearted Woman (purchased used on DS, GUC) $10ppd
blue twinkle-twinkle Pampered Cheeks (purchased used on DS, EUC) $10ppd
green buggy Mosaic Moon (purchased new, EUC). $15ppd
All have doublers.

SMALL FITTEDS
Clovers by Precious Dignity w/extra doublers. Brand new, never washed, never worn. By the time my daughter outgrew the newborn fitteds, I figured out that I liked pockets way better. $15ppd each SOLD

COVERS
XS Thirsties Covers (purchased new, barely used, EUC) $10ppd each SOLD

Mudshripms newborn covers (purchased used, NEVER used) $10ppd each

My Precious Baby by April small covers (purchased used here on DS, EUC) $8ppd each

1 dozen GMD orange-edged prefolds (purchased used on DS, EUC-some were used as inserts for small pockets, some I never used) $20ppd SOLD
2 small snappi's (bought new, never used--I could never get the hang of it) $2.50ppd each SOLD

Ok, so that is it for my newborn diapers. Hopefully I will have time to organize and take pictures of all my smalls (blueberry, tk cuddlers, to name a few) later this week or next.

POCKETS
TK Cuddlers
Smalls--$8ppd each, includes insert made specifically for these diapers (before she stopped including them) so they are nice and trim.
Mediums--$7ppd each, no insert
A majority of these were purchased new by me and custom made. When describing individual conditions, I will be starting with the top row as #1, going left to right, then second row left to right. A few of them have stains so light I could not get a good picture on my camera. Most of the ones with the fabric panel are showing a bit of wear on the back of the hips, similar to this:

Small, gender neutral:
#1, 2, & 6 have very light staining on the interiors, #5 pilled fleece interior.

Small, girly:

Medium, gender-neutral:
#1 has exterior stain (see below), the others have exterior stains so light I could not get a picture.
#6 SOLD

#1 stain on exterior

Medium, girly:
#1, #3, & #6 have broken interior s-hooks (but I still used it just fine without problems) $6ppd $5 each
#2 & #5 SOLD

Small Blueberry
Purchased new by me, EUC, great elastic & snaps. No inserts.
4 PUL. #1 & #4 have a tiny, pin-sized stain on the inside. $9ppd each
4 minky. $12ppd each

Happy Cheeks one-size, black has slight pilling of fleece, but otherwise in great shape. No insert. $11ppd each
Small Fuzzibunz, no insert $5ppd

fuzzibunz has a tiny blue stain (pen mark maybe??)

Katydid one-size $60ppd for all 4
Includes 2 original inserts each. Aside from one of them having an interior stain, they are in great shape, elastic is very stretchy and snaps are still tight.

BumGenius
Top row is older aplix, includes 1 insert $10ppd
Bottom row was purchased new, washed, & then I quit CD'ing so they were not used. Includes 1 insert & NB doubler. $17ppd

I will try to list my old-school fuzzibunz (medium & petite) as well as my random inserts, and wet bags soon.

Advertisement

Last edited by klundberg; 02-15-2015 at 10:44 AM. Reason: updated sold items
klundberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 08:52 PM   #2
klundberg
Registered Users
seller

Re: Neutral newborn destash: Nanipoos, cuddlebuns, & more, updated pricing

bump
No longer selling as one large lot, updated pricing.
Old 10-30-2013, 02:11 PM   #3
klundberg
Registered Users
seller

Bump
Old 10-31-2013, 06:33 PM   #4
sarahlouise
Registered Users

would you be willing to take $15.00 for the 2 xs thirsties covers?
Thanks,
Sarah
sarahlouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 07:52 PM   #5
sarahlouise
Registered Users

I received your message and what you offered would be great. As I am new to this site I am unable to reply privately to you...how do I go about payment?
Sarah
sarahlouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 08:02 PM   #6
klundberg
Registered Users
seller

I believe you need 6 posts in the forums (not FSOT) so that you can private message. Once you have your posts then you can reply to my message and I can give you the info you need to send payment.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:06 AM   #7
klundberg
Registered Users
seller

Re: Total destash: Nanipoos & cuddlebuns, TKC, Katydid, BG, minky BB & more

bump for more items added.
Old 11-06-2013, 06:34 PM   #8
klundberg
Registered Users
seller

Re: Total destash: Nanipoos & cuddlebuns, TKC, Katydid, BG, minky BB & more

bump