Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-21-2013, 01:03 PM   #11
anniep78
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Weekly Chatter for June Babies 10/21

No appointments here yet, I still need to call and schedule one but I just found out the ob I was hoping to see is no longer practicing.
DS has guitar tonight and we have HS coop on Friday other than that I'm staying home.

Shaina- Im AMA this time also, wondering if anything will be different.

Deidre- those look fine to me, still nice and dark!

Advertisement

Old 10-21-2013, 04:33 PM   #12
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommadeeof4+
Top test was Friday morning (12-14dpo) and bottom test was today at noon (15-17dpo) I am worried it isn't darker? Why am I doing this to myself! Deirdre~ Wife to Joe & Momma to Emily {May 2007}, Lilly {November 2008}, Joseph {July 2010}, Maggie {July 2012} & Expecting a newbie {June 2014}. Sent from my iPad using DS forum.
I've never known First Response to get any darker than that. At least it hasn't for me. Looks great to me!
Old 10-21-2013, 04:55 PM   #13
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Nothing noteworthy going on this week. My first appointment is Nov. 13th....which feels like forever away. Yesterday I took pictures of my girls for our reveal! I think it turned out really cute....can't wait to send it out to all our peeps!
Old 10-21-2013, 04:56 PM   #14
Emmalily
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by geetabean
Nothing noteworthy going on this week. My first appointment is Nov. 13th....which feels like forever away. Yesterday I took pictures of my girls for our reveal! I think it turned out really cute....can't wait to send it out to all our peeps!
Oooh! What kind of reveal did you do?
Old 10-21-2013, 05:02 PM   #15
The*Fab*Four
Mama behind Jem*Jam Customs!
Formerly: Jem*Jam Customs
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniep78 View Post
No appointments here yet, I still need to call and schedule one but I just found out the ob I was hoping to see is no longer practicing.
DS has guitar tonight and we have HS coop on Friday other than that I'm staying home.

Shaina- Im AMA this time also, wondering if anything will be different.

Deidre- those look fine to me, still nice and dark!
When I did a preconception appt with my OB, she said I would have monthly ultrasounds and lots of NST as I get closer to the end of the pregnancy. I will find out tomorrow though when I meet with the nurse.

I think I will be considered high risk too this time, because this will be my 4th c-section......but who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geetabean View Post
I just saw your siggy......we have 3 girls and then had a little boy Keeping my fingers crossed for you
J{4.04}, J{11.05}, J {8.09}, J {3.11}
Sweet Baby Girl J will arrive the week of May 12th {34w} due to a Placenta Percreta.
The*Fab*Four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:11 PM   #16
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
My first apt is November 13th too!

What kind of reveal are you doing?! So cute!

Deirdre~ Wife to Joe & Momma to Emily {May 2007}, Lilly {November 2008}, Joseph {July 2010}, Maggie {July 2012} & Expecting a newbie {June 2014}. Sent from my iPad using DS forum.
Old 10-21-2013, 06:12 PM   #17
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

I've never known First Response to get any darker than that. At least it hasn't for me. Looks great to me!
Feeling better

Deirdre~ Wife to Joe & Momma to Emily {May 2007}, Lilly {November 2008}, Joseph {July 2010}, Maggie {July 2012} & Expecting a newbie {June 2014}. Sent from my iPad using DS forum.
Old 10-21-2013, 07:58 PM   #18
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

All of my family lives across the country from me so I have always done a photo reveal for my family and friends in CA. I haven't posted a picture in a long time, so let's see if I can still remember how!

Old 10-21-2013, 08:06 PM   #19
yogamama28
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
All of my family lives across the country from me so I have always done a photo reveal for my family and friends in CA. I haven't posted a picture in a long time, so let's see if I can still remember how!
Super cute!!!

I am completely exhausted and nauseous 24/7. No throwing up but constantly nauseous and crazy thirsty. I am having the worst dreams...terrible terrible stuff. My cat can totally sense the hormones or something too. He did the same thing when I was pregnant with our dd. He's all over my literally all night. Oh well, at least I finally feel pregnant.
With my last pregnancy, I started spotting at 6 weeks (on Mothers Day) and found out we lost the baby at 8 weeks. I am 6 weeks tomorrow, so it's going to be a long next 2 weeks. I feel completely different this pregnancy, but I still can't shake the anxiety about losing another one. We are trying to hard to purposefully celebrate this pregnancy daily instead of dreading what may come. It helps. I'm just so glad that today, I'm pregnant and feeling it!
yogamama28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:13 PM   #20
Emmalily
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
I love it! Great picture!!