Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-21-2013, 04:02 PM   #1
CherriNicole
Registered Users
seller

I have 6 Earth, Mom, & Baby Bumboo size 1 fitted diapers. 4 have rainbow snaps and 2 have just green snaps. I also have 2 size 2 with rainbow snaps (size 2s now sold). OMG These are the most luxurious soft diapers. They are 98% bamboo and 2% SILK. When I bought these at Little Padded Seats (In Iowa) while pregnant I couldn’t imaging putting anything else on my sweeties new booty. I love how I can adjust them to where absorption is needed most, I used these for night and never had a leak with my SUPER heavy wetter. I used a wool soaker (also for sale) or during the day I would let him “run” around without a cover in these. Oh and these were AMAZING for photos (like monthly photos in the chair to track growth and for professional photo shoot). Each one comes with a booster in addition to the long tongue. There are two diapers and one booster with slight discoloration. This does not affect the efficiency of the diaper or the look of the diaper from the outside. Dad dyed a pair of jeans and it looks like a little residual dye was left behind and made a few spots. I have not tried the remove the spots, if it really bothers you maybe lemon then sun? It is still just as soft in those areas. $34PPD for each set of 2, If you take them all I can do $112 + only what is costs to ship to you. Great reviews (diaperpin) I have 4 folded to show each size for the size 1 and one open for profile view. Images of discoloration spots (next to quarter for size) all stains inside (the second diapers discoloration I really had to search to find, I don't even think it shows in the pic but it is slightly there so I don't want to be dishonest) Perfect for photos! I'm so glad I used this over my fave pattern, this made it classic! I have 3 Fiona’s Fluff size 1 fitted hybrids. I am so sad his legs are too fat for these. I am currently using the size 2 with a wool cover for night and they are lasting my SUPER heavy wetter about 12 hours. 1 minky whale print $24ppd, 1 fleece (pilly due to fabric)$18ppd, and one woven elephant print$19ppd. $55ppd for all 3 I have 1 small custom WAHM diaper $18ppd will add to Fiona’s Fluff lot for $70 for all 4.
SOLD: I have 1 KissaLuv's OS fitted. Yellow with owls. Comes with doubler. So soft. $15ppd I have this random small sketch fitted, I will add to any purchase for $5 or ship for $8 I can bundle with any of my thirsties covers, wool cover, or prefolds This is my first time selling so if I forgot anything or should do something differently let me know, thanks

Advertisement

Last edited by CherriNicole; 11-10-2013 at 05:42 PM.
CherriNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 11:31 AM   #2
CherriNicole
Registered Users
seller

Re: Bumboo (bamboo & silk), custom WAHM, Fionas Fluff, sketch

I will also consider offers especially for multiples :-)
Old 10-30-2013, 01:14 PM   #3
CherriNicole
Registered Users
seller

If you're interested in a bundle offer these are my other threads. Just let me know what you're interested in and what your offer is. Wool cover - http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1552759 Pockets - http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1552763 Fitteds - http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1552753

Last edited by CherriNicole; 11-08-2013 at 04:50 PM.
Old 11-04-2013, 05:28 AM   #4
CherriNicole
Registered Users
seller

Re: Bumboo (bamboo & silk), custom WAHM, Fionas Fluff, sketch

Bump :-)
Old 11-06-2013, 02:40 PM   #5
CherriNicole
Registered Users
seller

I can do $25 +shipping on each set of 2 for the bumboos

I can do $10 +shipping for the kissaluvs and the custom

The sketch is just $5 to add or $5 +shipping if you buy anything else I have.

The whale fionas fluff is pending until Friday but I can do the other two for $25 +shipping

These are my bottom prices before I put them in vacuum bags and put them in storage at my folks when I go home for the holidays :-)
Old 11-07-2013, 06:59 AM   #6
CherriNicole
Registered Users
seller

In willing to trade for workhorses or WAHM fitted hybrids
Old 11-09-2013, 06:22 AM   #7
CherriNicole
Registered Users
seller

Bump :-)
Old 11-10-2013, 05:46 PM   #8
CherriNicole
Registered Users
seller

Bumboo size 2s and kissaluvs now sold :-)
Old 11-13-2013, 08:06 AM   #9
CherriNicole
Registered Users
seller

Fiona's fluff whale diaper available. Now I know why people don't hold :-(
Old 11-21-2013, 05:29 AM   #10
CherriNicole
Registered Users
seller

Bump