Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-22-2013, 06:47 PM   #1
Brooke789
Registered Users
seller
seller

oBGE - 2 diapers for $15 - two lots available

For sale is two lots of 2 Bumgenius Elemental AIO diapers. One girly lot with a Zinnia and White diaper and only boyish lot with a Twilight and Ribbit diaper. All diapers have staining, pilling and some holes. None are like new, perfect condition, etc. These diapers got my twins from 1 month to PTing at 38 months! Even with wear holes these diapers have a lot of life remaining! Please see detailed pics and descriptions of each diaper below. Purchase by number to be sure to get the diapers you want! Prices are PPD including DC. I'd like to sell in multiples right now!

For sale are two lots of diapers. Get two diapers for $15.

Overview pics:

Lot 1 is one Zinnia & 1 White - $15
Zinnia
This diaper has a lot of wear holes but has a lot of life left! There are large holes at all 4 soaker attachments and along entire length of leg elastic. One wear hole has developed on the top (near attachment at back) of the actual soaker pad. Stretchy elastic. Pilling on stretchy tabs.

White
This diaper has a lot of wear holes but has a lot of life left! There are large holes at all 4 soaker attachments and along entire length of leg elastic. some wear holes has developed on the top of the actual soaker pad. Stretchy elastic. Pilling on stretchy tabs.

Second lot is one Twilight and 1 Ribbit diaper - $15
Twilight
This diaper is in good condition. There are wear holes along the entire length of the leg elastic on both sides. Full wear holes have developed at all soaker attachments. Stretchy elastic. Pilling on stretchy tabs.

Ribbit
This diaper is in VERY used condition. There are wear holes at all soaker attachments and along leg elastic on both legs. The top portion of the outermost soaker is also nearly all worn off. This diaper is still very usable but has less absorbency due to worn soaker. Stretchy elastic and pilling on stretchy tabs.

Advertisement

Last edited by Brooke789; 04-09-2014 at 09:17 AM.
Brooke789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 05:51 AM   #2
Brooke789
Registered Users
seller
seller

SOLD #1 Bubble -- BGE second $12 This diaper is in very good condition. No major wear holes. There are a few which are just developing along the leg elastic on both sides and one just starting on front left soaker attachment. No PUL issues and very stretchy elastic. Pilling on stretchy tabs. #2 Bubble - BGE second $12 This diaper is in very good condition. There are a few wear holes which are just developing along the leg elastic on both sides and one jwhich have created an actual hole on the front left soaker attachment. No PUL issues and very stretchy elastic. Pilling on stretchy tabs. #3 Blossom $12 This diaper is in very good condition. There are wear holes along the leg elastic on both sides and wear holes just starting to develop on the front and back soaker attachment of right side. Front and back soaker attachment has minor (but full wear holes) on the left side. No PUL issues and very stretchy elastic. Pilling on stretchy tabs. #4 Blossom $12 This diaper is in very good condition. There are wear holes along the entire length of the leg elastic on both sides. Wear holes are starting on at all soaker attachments. With a near full wear hole on the back left attachment. Signs of wear on PUL over elastic at back of diaper. Very stretchy elastic. Pilling on stretchy tabs. [/COLOR] #5 Zinnia $11 This diaper is in good condition. It has wear holes at all 4 soaker attachment locations. There are wear holes along the length of the leg elastic on both legs. Elastic at back of diaper is completely stretched (I bought this new and this happened after it was prepped…I just never worried about it since it didn't effect functionality.). Leg elastic is very good and stretchy. Pilling on stretchy tabs.[/COLOR] #6 Zinnia $12 This diaper is in very good condition. There are wear holes along the entire length of the leg elastic on both sides. Wear holes are starting on at all soaker attachments with a full wear hole on the back left attachment. Very stretchy elastic. Pilling on stretchy tabs. Pending #15 Ribbit $9 This diaper is in good condition. There are wear holes along the entire length of the leg elastic on both sides. Full wear holes have developed at all soaker attachments. Visible wear on elastic at back. Stretchy elastic. Pilling on stretchy tabs. Pending #8 Clementine $9 This diaper is in good condition. There are wear holes along the entire length of the leg elastic on both sides. Full wear holes have developed on at all soaker attachments. Very stretchy elastic. Pilling on stretchy tabs.

Sold

Pending #11 Butternut $10 This diaper is in very good condition. There are wear holes along the entire length of the leg elastic on both sides. Wear holes have developed at all soaker attachments. Very stretchy elastic. Pilling on stretchy tabs.

PENDING #9 Clementine $8 This diaper is in good condition. There are wear holes along the entire length of the leg elastic on both sides. Full wear holes have developed on at all soaker attachments. Visible wear over elastic at back. Some pics on PUL on back side. Stretchy elastic. Pilling on stretchy tabs. PENDING #10 Clementine $9 This diaper is in good condition. There are wear holes along the entire length of the leg elastic on both sides. Full wear holes have developed on at all soaker attachments. Stretchy elastic. Pilling on stretchy tabs. PENDING #12 Twilight $10 This diaper is in very good condition. There are wear holes along the entire length of the leg elastic on both sides. Wear holes have developed at all soaker attachments. Stretchy elastic. Pilling on stretchy tabs.

#14 Ribbit $9 This diaper is in good condition. There are wear holes along the entire length of the leg elastic on both sides. Full wear holes have developed at all soaker attachments. Stretchy elastic. Pilling on stretchy tabs. PENDING #16 Ribbit $10 This diaper is in good condition. There are wear holes along the entire length of the leg elastic on both sides. Full wear holes have developed at all soaker attachments. Visible wear on elastic at back. Stretchy elastic. Pilling on stretchy tabs.

[B]#18 Ribbit $9/B] This diaper is in good condition. There are wear holes along the entire length of the leg elastic on both sides. Full wear holes have developed at all soaker attachments. Visible wear on elastic at back. Stretchy elastic. Pilling on stretchy tabs.

Last edited by Brooke789; 04-08-2014 at 05:15 PM.
Old 10-29-2013, 05:29 AM   #3
Brooke789
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: oBGE destash! $12 & Under! Taking offers -- will trade!

Bump!

Make an offer on anything you're interested in. Also, will trade! Need for boy: NB Simplex, Simplex sized or one size. Baby clothes, breathable bumper maybe more!
Old 11-03-2013, 04:23 AM   #4
Brooke789
Registered Users
seller
seller

These are ready to come to their new home!
Old 11-03-2013, 05:08 AM   #5
melissa621
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke789 View Post
Bump!

Make an offer on anything you're interested in. Also, will trade! Need for boy: NB Simplex, Simplex sized or one size. Baby clothes, breathable bumper maybe more!
What size/season boy clothes are you ISO
melissa621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 05:32 AM   #6
Brooke789
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm expecting a boy in February -- so willing to trade for:
Newborn/0-3 - Winter
3-6 - Summer
6/9 - Summer an Winter
6-12/9-12 Winter
Old 11-05-2013, 06:02 AM   #7
Brooke789
Registered Users
seller
seller

Bump!
Old 11-05-2013, 11:00 AM   #8
anniekins1488
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm interested in 1,2,4,6. I may have trades, I know I have a breathable bumper.

Swag with me! I earn $25 in Amazon gift cards every month with very little effort! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Anniekins1488
anniekins1488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:01 AM   #9
Brooke789
Registered Users
seller
seller

I JUST traded for a breathable bumper -- so that one is out!
Old 11-05-2013, 10:47 PM   #10
carverjill
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

Interested in 1 or 2 if available.