Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-28-2013, 08:58 AM   #41
badmisterkitty
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Am I the only one super excited about the baseball diaper!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspopo View Post
I got one a couple of years ago because I saw it in the store - no packaging. I had no idea there was any value to it so ours saw quite a bit of use. But since then I took it out of rotation. Cute dipe, but the employees gave me lots of warning that it is NOT night time worthy. Ours never leaked but we also never used it for naps or nights. Maybe we'll have to bust it out for baby #2

I don't plan on using it for nights, but it better not leak or wick or anything. I'd be super ticked off it that happened....

Advertisement

Old 11-04-2013, 03:35 PM   #42
shoebert
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspopo View Post
Cute dipe, but the employees gave me lots of warning that it is NOT night time worthy.
So why is not night time worthy? Because of all the holes in the PUL from the red stitching? I only use BG4.0s for night time (well, trying to, so far they always leak on me anyway!)
shoebert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 11:46 PM   #43
mrspopo
Registered Users
seller
seller

When I went in to Cotton Babies last year it was to return an Albert print diaper (freetime?) with a seam across the front that wicked all over her onesie. While I explained the pee all over her shirt they seemed confused and skeptical but luckily the 30 day free returns is awesome. 2 employees were there and when they saw that I was picking up a baseball dipe they warned me thoroughly that the red stitching on the sides could potentially wick and it was not considered a defect and I wouldn't be able to return it within a year as a defective diaper. Maybe they thought I was picky or something, but they just wanted to make it very clear that I wouldn't want to use it for nights. So it ended up in regular rotation but I was careful to avoid it for nights or naps. We never had a leak.
mrspopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 12:51 PM   #44
badmisterkitty
Registered Users
seller
seller

hasn't leaked or wicked here either. I love it. It's so cute. Wish I had bought 2!