Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 10-30-2013, 01:11 AM   #21
No Longer Here
My Mood:
Re: Water broke last night - got sent home from L&D today! So frustrated!

My 4th i had this. I was sitting on the yoga ball and felt fluid. I was only 37 weeks too. It was a high leak so i went 2 days until he was finally born. It didnt trigger labor but just trickled out. My test did come back positive for fluid though. My advice would be and what you are doing is let little one hang out exp if its a boy. My son did end up in the nicu bc he was early. GL mama and it should be very soon!

momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:59 AM   #22
formerly 4boysMomma
My Mood:
Re: Water broke last night - got sent home from L&D today! So frustrated!

Thanks mamas! Hearing other people's stories makes me feel a lot better. I was so upset and frustrated at first but I am trying to focus on the good parts of this experience. For one, it made me get things ready and kicked nesting into full gear. Everything is washed and ready to go! Two, it may have been good it stopped in hindsight because at just 37 weeks I felt a little nervous that he'd be really small and I would like him to put a bit more chub on. Though he did look like he had some sweet baby cheeks on him on the u/s. And three, I found out I am making good progress toward delivery which is always good news when your are going for a vbac!

I will definitely come back and update with our birth story when it finally happens. For now I better focus on getting my kids costumes finished and some pumpkins carved.
Mom of six boys
DS(18)DS(15) DS(13) DS(5) DS(2) and Baby DS
who are the love of my life and the bane of my existence all wrapped up in one wonderful wacky package.
And wife to my amazing DH who supports me in all I do!
Silver)O(Moon is offline   Reply With Quote