Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-07-2013, 05:07 AM   #31
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisha622
Not sure if you still check in here, but I just wanted to say that I'm thinking of you and hope you're doing ok. *hugs*
Thanks mama, that is so very sweet of you. I am feeling much better. I do come in here, like, every day lol. Makes me sad I'm not still in here posting with you girls but I'm hoping to be in the August or September ddc!

Deirdre~ Wife to Joe & Momma to Emily {May 2007}, Lilly {November 2008}, Joseph {July 2010} & Maggie {July 2012} Sent from my iPad using DS forum.

Advertisement

Old 11-07-2013, 05:37 AM   #32
yogamama28
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommadeeof4+
Thanks mama, that is so very sweet of you. I am feeling much better. I do come in here, like, every day lol. Makes me sad I'm not still in here posting with you girls but I'm hoping to be in the August or September ddc! Deirdre~ Wife to Joe & Momma to Emily {May 2007}, Lilly {November 2008}, Joseph {July 2010} & Maggie {July 2012} Sent from my iPad using DS forum.
Hang in there, please. I know all too well how heartbreaking a loss is. I am rooting for you big time!
yogamama28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:02 AM   #33
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogamama28
Hang in there, please. I know all too well how heartbreaking a loss is. I am rooting for you big time!
I have always said how terrible I felt for mamas who suffered pregnancy losses, but I never in a million years could have ever imagined just how heartbreaking it is until I experienced myself. Now, telling a mama on here that I am so sorry for her loss means so much more and is filled with every emotion possible. Anyway, thanks again for your kind words and I hope you are feeling well!

Deirdre~ Wife to Joe & Momma to Emily {May 2007}, Lilly {November 2008}, Joseph {July 2010} & Maggie {July 2012} Sent from my iPad using DS forum.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:31 AM   #34
luvsgreen
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Nervous wreck :(

Aww. Sad when we have to go through something like that. But good we can learn even more empathy for others when they go through the same things, and can be more of a help to others. It is heart breaking though Hope you get your precious rainbow baby soon!

Handmade rustic home decor ~ https://www.facebook.com/asinglesparrow
luvsgreen is offline   Reply With Quote