Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-02-2013, 03:40 PM   #1
Momma2Nick
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
SOLD, Please delete

*All sold, Please delete*

Items come from a pet/smoke free home. I wash with Tide F&C and use a splash of bleach to disinfect. They've also been freshly washed and sunned. I'm really only ISO of paypal right now unless you have any of the following in BOY/GN colors (and then I reserve the right to still be picky
Tots Bots Easy Fit v3, Rumparooz pockets, ME Sandys, Amber Teething Necklace (especially from Inspired by Finn). Or, try me on others!

*Please PM me, as I don't always check the boards* Please note that I do not ship outside the continental US.

So here is what I have:

5 FBXS Aplix GUC. Pilly/bent aplix but still sticks. Elastic is relaxed but still usable on 10+lb baby. No stains on diapers. Inserts included but have FBXS written on them in marker, and may have some staining on them. $23ppd for the lot.

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

10 FBOS in Fair Condition. 1 Elite, 2 Old Old Style with no hip snaps but freshly replaced elastic, 7 with varying degrees of use to include, staining, threads coming undone at leg elastic. ALL have sticky PUL (it is sticky but NOT delaminating) BUT are functional and have 2 inserts per diaper. I ended up with 2 sets of minky inserts and the rest microfiber. All but the 2 Old Old Style have FB MF inserts, these have random inserts. Will only sell as a LOT for $50ppd.

[IMG]
[/IMG]

*SOLD* 3 Blueberry Mini Deluxe in VGUC. No stains and Elastic is good in all of these. Each come with a different BB brand insert. Green, Dinos, and Periwinkle with Green Snaps. LOT for $25ppd.

[IMG] [/IMG]

1 Swaddlebees Small Side Snap Pocket in GUC. Relaxed elastic but still very functional. $6ppd.

[IMG] [/IMG]

I also have these and more listed in Mixed Diaper Lots here:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1541793

Advertisement

Amanda, Wife to Ray, Momma to my Nicky Bean born 12/21/07 He was the coolest Christmas Present EVER! Welcomed my Easter gift, Victoria on 4/20/11 Our Summer Sweetheart, Mason came on 7/23/13. We are sooo blessed!

Last edited by Momma2Nick; 12-04-2013 at 09:10 PM.
Momma2Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:22 AM   #2
Momma2Nick
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Bump!
Amanda, Wife to Ray, Momma to my Nicky Bean born 12/21/07 He was the coolest Christmas Present EVER! Welcomed my Easter gift, Victoria on 4/20/11 Our Summer Sweetheart, Mason came on 7/23/13. We are sooo blessed!
Old 11-04-2013, 12:04 AM   #3
scairns
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma2Nick View Post
Items come from a pet/smoke free home. I wash with Tide F&C and use a splash of bleach to disinfect. They've also been freshly washed and sunned. I'm really only ISO of paypal right now unless you have any of the following in BOY/GN colors (and then I reserve the right to still be picky ):
Grovia AIO or Stay Dry Inserts for AI2's, Smart Bottoms AIO, Amber Teething Necklace (especially from Inspired by Finn). Or, try me on others!

*Please PM me, as I don't always check the boards*

So here is what I have:

5 FBXS Aplix GUC. Pilly/bent aplix but still sticks. Elastic is relaxed but still usable on 10+lb baby. No stains on diapers. Inserts included but have FBXS written on them in marker, and may have some staining on them. $23ppd for the lot.

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

10 FBOS in Fair Condition. 1 Elite, 2 Old Old Style with no hip snaps but freshly replaced elastic, 7 with varying degrees of use to include, staining, threads coming undone at leg elastic. ALL have sticky PUL (it is sticky but NOT delaminating) BUT are functional and have 2 inserts per diaper. I ended up with 2 sets of minky inserts and the rest microfiber. All but the 2 Old Old Style have FB MF inserts, these have random inserts. Will only sell as a LOT for $50ppd.

[/URL]
[/IMG]

3 Blueberry Mini Deluxe in VGUC. No stains and Elastic is good in all of these. Each come with a different BB brand insert. Green, Dinos, and Periwinkle with Green Snaps. LOT for $25ppd.

[/URL] [/IMG]

1 Swaddlebees Small Side Snap Pocket in GUC. Relaxed elastic but still very functional. $6ppd.

[/URL] [/IMG]

I also have these and more listed in Mixed Diaper Lots here:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1541793
Do you ship internationally
Old 11-04-2013, 01:16 AM   #4
Momma2Nick
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scairns

Do you ship internationally
I've only ever shipped to Canada. However, if you'd like to pay all of the additional costs, I would.
Thank you.
Old 11-05-2013, 03:55 PM   #5
Momma2Nick
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Bump
Old 11-06-2013, 07:53 PM   #6
Momma2Nick
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Bump
Old 11-08-2013, 08:13 PM   #7
Momma2Nick
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Bump
Old 11-09-2013, 07:54 PM   #8
scairns
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma2Nick View Post

I've only ever shipped to Canada. However, if you'd like to pay all of the additional costs, I would.
Thank you.
Interested in cost for the 3 blueberry and swaddlebee shipping to 2716 nsw au
Old 11-12-2013, 12:22 PM   #9
Momma2Nick
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scairns

Interested in cost for the 3 blueberry and swaddlebee shipping to 2716 nsw au
Pm'd you!
Old 11-13-2013, 09:38 AM   #10
Momma2Nick
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Bump!