Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2013, 09:41 PM   #11
Emmalily's Avatar
Emmalily
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 592
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisha622
The fun and joy of the first little one!!! Enjoy every moment! I feel so old that I'm pregnant with my 3rd!!!!!! I feel like it was just yesterday that I was the newbie mom in a DDC (well, I guess it wasn't that long ago... haha I keep popping them out fast). But seriously, I feel old. And my husband and I are going to be outnumbered soon. Ahhhhh!
Haha! I didn't even think about being outnumber! But god willing DH and I will be someday. Thanks I'm super excited and very much appreciating all the advice and answered questions from experienced moms!!

Advertisement

__________________
Emily, wife to love of my life Brad
First baby on the way June 2014!!!!

Last edited by Emmalily; 11-04-2013 at 09:43 PM.
Emmalily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 09:45 PM   #12
lisha622's Avatar
lisha622
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,521
Re: Weekly Thread for June Babies Nov.

Sooooo... who's going to have twins?? Every DDC needs someone pregnant with twins
__________________
Alisha. Mommy to Sophie Born 3/29/2011 and Brielle Born 1/25/2013
lisha622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 09:49 PM   #13
Emmalily's Avatar
Emmalily
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 592
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisha622
Sooooo... who's going to have twins?? Every DDC needs someone pregnant with twins
We have someone!!! but now I can't remember who
__________________
Emily, wife to love of my life Brad
First baby on the way June 2014!!!!
Emmalily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:00 PM   #14
meljc
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 2,422
Re: Weekly Thread for June Babies Nov.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisha622 View Post
Sooooo... who's going to have twins?? Every DDC needs someone pregnant with twins
Layney?
__________________
workin' wife and mama

Great customer service from:


meljc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 07:19 AM   #15
mommy2makenzie's Avatar
mommy2makenzie
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kansas
Posts: 216
Re: Weekly Thread for June Babies Nov.

I had a great but always too short weekend! I got in several runs (15 miles in 3 days and that really helps me feel human!!). Since I work on Saturdays, Mondays are one of my days off. I took the kids to see Free Birds and while they enjoyed it, i thought it was ridiculously dumb.

We need a new car seat, more cloth diapers (ours have gone through two kids and are starting to look a little rough and I completely sold off our newborn stash) and new bottles (babe has to drink pumped milk while I'm at work).

I'm trying to convince DH we need a new double jogging stroller, I want a new wrap and carrier because mine were made for me when I was twice the size I am now and some cute new clothes!
__________________
Nicole------Happily married, working mommy to 5 year old M and 3 year old E !

Anxiously expecting #3 6/23/14!
mommy2makenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 07:23 AM   #16
mommy2makenzie's Avatar
mommy2makenzie
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kansas
Posts: 216
Re: Weekly Thread for June Babies Nov.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisha622 View Post
The fun and joy of the first little one!!! Enjoy every moment! I feel so old that I'm pregnant with my 3rd!!!!!! I feel like it was just yesterday that I was the newbie mom in a DDC (well, I guess it wasn't that long ago... haha I keep popping them out fast). But seriously, I feel old. And my husband and I are going to be outnumbered soon. Ahhhhh!
I can't believe we are expecting our third either. It all seems so unreal still. I can't possibly be old enough to have THREE kids! Making the decision to add a third was super difficult for us. We are comfortable with two but we both love the appeal of a bigger family. After a lot of prayers, we are here today. I pray we made the right decision!
__________________
Nicole------Happily married, working mommy to 5 year old M and 3 year old E !

Anxiously expecting #3 6/23/14!
mommy2makenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 07:38 AM   #17
meljc
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 2,422
Re: Weekly Thread for June Babies Nov.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2makenzie View Post
I had a great but always too short weekend! I got in several runs (15 miles in 3 days and that really helps me feel human!!). Since I work on Saturdays, Mondays are one of my days off. I took the kids to see Free Birds and while they enjoyed it, i thought it was ridiculously dumb.

We need a new car seat, more cloth diapers (ours have gone through two kids and are starting to look a little rough and I completely sold off our newborn stash) and new bottles (babe has to drink pumped milk while I'm at work).

I'm trying to convince DH we need a new double jogging stroller, I want a new wrap and carrier because mine were made for me when I was twice the size I am now and some cute new clothes!
Wow, congrats on your weight loss and fitness!
__________________
workin' wife and mama

Great customer service from:


meljc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:29 AM   #18
mommyfrog's Avatar
mommyfrog
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Camano Island, WA
Posts: 6,277
Re: Weekly Thread for June Babies Nov.

How was my weekend?
Pretty good. We didn't do much, just sat around watching tv and being miserable with a cold.

What do I need for baby?
A car seat, a swing and/or bouncy seat, a dresser, possibly a changing table depending on what style of dresser I get, and eventually a crib and mattress.

What do I want for baby?
A carrier like an Ergo maybe (might actually be a need!) and more all in one diapers for going out.
__________________
Jeanie, wife of Paul, mommy of Aurora-20 and married (5/23/94), Oliver-18 (12/27/95), Simon-15 (9/11/98), Savannah-14 (4/9/00), Harrison-11 (2/26/03), Genevieve-9 (2/24/05), and Sebastian-6 (4/24/08), Precious Baby Girl (lost 8/10), Magnus-(4/26/14)
mommyfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 04:13 PM   #19
mommy2makenzie's Avatar
mommy2makenzie
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kansas
Posts: 216
Re: Weekly Thread for June Babies Nov.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meljc View Post
Wow, congrats on your weight loss and fitness!
Thanks Momma!!
__________________
Nicole------Happily married, working mommy to 5 year old M and 3 year old E !

Anxiously expecting #3 6/23/14!
mommy2makenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 04:16 PM   #20
mommy2makenzie's Avatar
mommy2makenzie
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kansas
Posts: 216
Re: Weekly Thread for June Babies Nov.

Are any of you ladies vegetarian? I was not with either of my previous two pregnancies, but I am now. I will occasionally eat fish, so I guess that makes me a pescatarian but I hate all the labels; I eat what I eat. Just wondering if you saw any changes you had to make during your pregnancy? They tell you to increase your protein and hydrate when you're not feeling well, but as a vegetarian, we have to get our protein in alternate ways! I had a blurry vision spell after a workout today and it got me wondering!
__________________
Nicole------Happily married, working mommy to 5 year old M and 3 year old E !

Anxiously expecting #3 6/23/14!
mommy2makenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.