Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-08-2013, 01:27 PM   #21
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparksmomma
Well just got home from the doc. U/s showed a little bean that measured 5-6 weeks, no heartbeat was detected, and hcg levels were around 10,000. He wouldn't say what he thinks it is yet, wants to do another u/s in a week.

Advertisement

Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 02:38 PM   #22
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Well just got home from the doc. U/s showed a little bean that measured 5-6 weeks, no heartbeat was detected, and hcg levels were around 10,000. He wouldn't say what he thinks it is yet, wants to do another u/s in a week.
Mama how many weeks are you? Or how many weeks like based off of your last period? 10,000 sounds like a pretty good #.

Will they take your blood in 48 hrs to check the hcg level again? I can't imagine having I wait another week for another US.

Hugs mama I am praying for you and your bean
Sarah-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 02:42 PM   #23
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
A week is along time to wait when you don't have any answers! Try not to get too discouraged....5-6 weeks is still early to get a heartbeat, right?
Old 11-08-2013, 02:51 PM   #24
sparksmomma
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah-B

Mama how many weeks are you? Or how many weeks like based off of your last period? 10,000 sounds like a pretty good #.

Will they take your blood in 48 hrs to check the hcg level again? I can't imagine having I wait another week for another US.

Hugs mama I am praying for you and your bean
I thought I was about 8 weeks based on LMP, but I hadn't gotten back to a regular schedule so it could be way off too. My cycles were anywhere from 30-47 days and I'd only had 4 PP.

I think I will have more blood tests with my paperwork appt Tuesday, but no, he didn't order any. Just wanted to see me again in a week.

Thanks mama... I can use all the hugs I can get.
sparksmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 03:19 PM   #25
activia
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Sad :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparksmomma View Post
I thought I was about 8 weeks based on LMP, but I hadn't gotten back to a regular schedule so it could be way off too. My cycles were anywhere from 30-47 days and I'd only had 4 PP.

I think I will have more blood tests with my paperwork appt Tuesday, but no, he didn't order any. Just wanted to see me again in a week.

Old 11-08-2013, 04:32 PM   #26
sarahtee
Registered Users
seller

Quote:

With a whacky cycle, I'd try not to focus on the measurements (I was dated 2 weeks behind my LMP due date with DS, also have whacky cycles) and I agree that it may be early for a hb.

I'm angry for you that all the dr said was to come back in a week! I am hoping you get more blood work done on tues and that it shows a happier result (maybe you could push for an earlier u/s on Tuesday too?). If you have any more bleeding or cramping i would suggest going to ER and maybe they could do bloodwork and an u/s (thats what i did 2 weeks ago when i was bleeding).

Ill be thinking of you mama, try to hang in there!
sarahtee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 05:03 PM   #27
sparksmomma
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahtee

With a whacky cycle, I'd try not to focus on the measurements (I was dated 2 weeks behind my LMP due date with DS, also have whacky cycles) and I agree that it may be early for a hb.

I'm angry for you that all the dr said was to come back in a week! I am hoping you get more blood work done on tues and that it shows a happier result (maybe you could push for an earlier u/s on Tuesday too?). If you have any more bleeding or cramping i would suggest going to ER and maybe they could do bloodwork and an u/s (thats what i did 2 weeks ago when i was bleeding).

Ill be thinking of you mama, try to hang in there!
Thanks mama! I'm trying hard to stay hopeful, but this has all been pretty scary. I wish I had more say in my healthcare, but since I go to the military hospital it can be hit or miss. I got the feeling he wasn't very optimistic. I would go to the ER but I have heard horror stories from local ladies experiencing mc's. I'd like to avoid it if at all possible. I guess we'll see what happens Tuesday.

Thanks to everyone for your well wishes and thoughts!! It's a wonderful feeling to know we aren't alone in this. :-)
Old 11-08-2013, 05:28 PM   #28
sarahtee
Registered Users
seller

Quote:

Thanks mama! I'm trying hard to stay hopeful, but this has all been pretty scary. I wish I had more say in my healthcare, but since I go to the military hospital it can be hit or miss. I got the feeling he wasn't very optimistic. I would go to the ER but I have heard horror stories from local ladies experiencing mc's. I'd like to avoid it if at all possible. I guess we'll see what happens Tuesday.

Thanks to everyone for your well wishes and thoughts!! It's a wonderful feeling to know we aren't alone in this. :-)
Sorry, forgot you were at a military hospital. That must be so stressful. You're in my thoughts!
sarahtee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 05:30 PM   #29
sparksmomma
Registered Users
seller

Well I'm out. Just passed the little sac. I never thought it would be so obvious. Thank you ladies for all of your support! Best wishes for all of you!!
Old 11-08-2013, 05:34 PM   #30
Emmalily
Registered Users

My Mood:
Oh no I'm so sad for you. You and your family will definitely be in my prayers!