Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-20-2013, 10:35 AM   #1
EvaL
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
HUGE wool destash, mostly BOY baby/young toddler PICTS AND MEASUREMENTS ADDED!

REDUCED, great deals for less then the cost of the yarn or less the half of retail for some. Still don't like the prices? MMARO

Here is goes... I don't know names of yarn, etc. Sorry! All priced less then the cost of yarn. All in excellent shape unless otherwise noted, I am human and do my best to describe appropriately, feel free to ask questions. More to come... Prices include shipping in the US, multiple shipping discounts.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/109483258@N08/

1. Overalls, gorgeous green/red and cream, EUC, perfect for Christmas. My son wore on his 1st bday when he was about 24 pounds, he is tiny. 7 inch inseam not including gusset. $45- ppd.

2. Green / tan longies w/ rolled cuff and matching hat. EUC. There is one loose stitch in the crotch but it is not from wear, just the way it is. It doesn't show or affect function. I wasn't told about this when I purchased and I am really picky but it didn't bother me. Just want the next Mama to know. 20 inch rise and 8 inch inseam not including gusset. $80- ppd.

3. Blue/ cream crochet longies w/ polar bear on bum, one of our favorites as they are easy to cuff. Fit a long time! Nice thick weight, love these. 18 inch rise and 7.5 inch inseam not including gusset. $40- ppd.

4. Rainbow pull over hoodie sweater and longie set w grey trim, gorgeous light wool and beautifully knit. My son wore this set but it is more girly then most would put on a boy. Size is 12 - 18 months. 18 inch rise, 8 inch inseam not including gusset. $95- for set.

5. Cookie monster thick legged longies with matching hat. Bum is blue w cookie monster face on back, legs and hat are thick gorgeous varigated blues and white wool. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these and I am so sad to say there is a small cut (it looks like) in the bum. So, these need some repair. I hope a Mama grabs them that can repair them, they are an awesome set! The cut does not show at all unless pulled, I have no idea how it happened These got a lot of wear and were in perfect shape before storing last spring. 16 inch rise and 8 inch inseam not including gusset. A steal if you can repair or have repaired at $80- ppd for the set.

6. 2 Disana 6-12 month soakers. Nicely felted and very stretchy. EUC NAVY and loved RED w lots of life left (small hole in waistband and very tiny hole on bum, see pictures). Both for $20- ppd. SOLD

7. 1 Biobottoms size B (14-18lbs) wrap. EUC, great elastic, great aplix. $15-ppd SOLD

8. 2 BabeeGreens Merino Wool snapping interlock covers size Medium. EUC, great elastic, great snaps. One has a bit of pink tinge on the inside layer of interlock, looks like it touched some red wool maybe when it dried. Doesn't show on outside and I haven't tried to rewash. Both for $40- ppd

9. Woolybottom set size MED, well loved but still has life left. Grey footed longies with blue/orange cars on top of feet with matching cream AA 12-18 month short sleeve lap shirt. Longies have four small holes, one in one knee and the other just above the other knee and two on the back of one leg, would need to be frey checked and patched and would look cute if patched with light blue interlock knee patches to match the feet. Feet and shirt are in great condition. 18 inch rise, 10 inch inseam to heel, 5 inch foot. $15- ppd.

More to come.... will try to upload whatever pictures it will let me. Please pm me w your email address if you want more pictures. MMARO, these all need to go to a new home! Thanks!

Won't let me upload any pictures today says security token is missing......... set up flickr, hope it works! Sorry, I know that is a pain, wish the uploader was working here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/109483258@N08/

Advertisement

Last edited by EvaL; 02-02-2014 at 02:01 PM.
EvaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 10:46 AM   #2
kfn78
Registered Users
seller

Re: HUGE wool destash, mostly BOY baby/young toddler

I PM'ed you.
kfn78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 01:41 PM   #3
EvaL
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: HUGE wool destash, mostly BOY baby/young toddler

BUMP for link to pictures added!
Old 11-22-2013, 12:21 PM   #4
EvaL
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: HUGE wool destash, mostly BOY baby/young toddler PICTS AND MEASUREMENTS ADDED!

Old 11-22-2013, 12:59 PM   #5
scoutmoody
Registered Users

Re: HUGE wool destash, mostly BOY baby/young toddler PICTS AND MEASUREMENTS ADDED!

Disana available? I'll take them if they are.
scoutmoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 04:14 PM   #6
EvaL
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

pmed you with pp address Mama
Old 11-23-2013, 01:10 PM   #7
EvaL
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Disana sold
Old 11-24-2013, 02:19 PM   #8
EvaL
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

reduced, want these gone!
Old 11-25-2013, 01:40 PM   #9
EvaL
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 12-01-2013, 11:12 AM   #10
EvaL
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump