Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-01-2014, 03:51 AM   #11
cutestbabyboy
Registered Users
seller

Re: HUGE wool destash, mostly BOY baby/young toddler PICTS AND MEASUREMENTS ADDED!

Hello, it won't let me private message you because I'm a new user. I'd like to purchase your bio bottoms if they are the classic fit, not the newer high or bikinni cut. I don't really understand how to buy them from you, from this site and I don't want to leave my personal email address here where everyone can see it, I'm hoping you'll be able to help me figure it out. I'm very interested in buying them, I have a newborn and a friend gave me a used bio bottoms wool diaper cover, I LOVE it and would really like another one to use when the other one is airing out. Thank you so much, can't wait to hear from you!

Blessings,
Carina

Advertisement

cutestbabyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 10:58 AM   #12
cutestbabyboy
Registered Users
seller

Re: HUGE wool destash, mostly BOY baby/young toddler PICTS AND MEASUREMENTS ADDED!

Hello,
This is so frustrating. I want to buy some bio bottom classic cut wool diaper covers but the site won't let me send any private messages and I don't know how to tell people I want to buy their covers. It says I have to post six times which I have posted more than six times responding to people that have the bio bottom covers but it still won't let me private message anyone and I don't know how else to contact people to buy their covers. If your cover is still available and you get this, and can contact me, please do as I'd like to buy it. Thank you so much for any help.

Carina
Old 02-01-2014, 11:14 AM   #13
megs715
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutestbabyboy
Hello, This is so frustrating. I want to buy some bio bottom classic cut wool diaper covers but the site won't let me send any private messages and I don't know how to tell people I want to buy their covers. It says I have to post six times which I have posted more than six times responding to people that have the bio bottom covers but it still won't let me private message anyone and I don't know how else to contact people to buy their covers. If your cover is still available and you get this, and can contact me, please do as I'd like to buy it. Thank you so much for any help. Carina
Fsot posts don't count. You have to post in the other forums
megs715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 01:02 AM   #14
cutestbabyboy
Registered Users
seller

THANK YOU so much for letting me know! I have gone and done posts in other places and now I can finally contact people! YEAH!
Old 02-02-2014, 07:13 AM   #15
megs715
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutestbabyboy
THANK YOU so much for letting me know! I have gone and done posts in other places and now I can finally contact people! YEAH!
megs715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 08:48 PM   #16
EvaL
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump
EvaL is offline   Reply With Quote