Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-14-2013, 10:27 AM   #1
effevesse
Registered Users
seller
seller

Destash! Bumkins AIO (incl. Dr. Seuss), prefolds, inserts, covers and more

I decided to clear out the things that never get used. Feel free to MMAO and I would love to sell this as bundles instead of individual items. Oh! And I am open to trade for newborn diapering supplies.

Bumkins AIO diapers: I have 3 of them, all are one size all in one's.

Three snap waist AIO's. All worn only once or twice, essentially like new as far as stains and wear on the fabric are concerned. The brown one is in perfect shape. The blue one came with a snap that was not pressed properly and I do not have a snap press so I used a little rubber cement to hold it in place, the snap is insanely secure, more so than most diaper snaps. The pink one had a factory defect whereby "male" snaps were put instead of "female" snaps on the crossover waist snaps. This was never an issue for me as we never fitted these diapers on the crossover, but if you have a slender baby this might be a problem. $15ppd brown, $14ppd for blue or pink. $40ppd for all three.

Thirsties cover, Size medium. VGUC. 7ppd

Bummis fleece diaper liners, never used, set of 5 for $2 if you are buying anything else, $2 + shipping sold alone.

Three layer cotton inserts, prepped but never used. They are short - I have included a picture with a standard microfiber insert for comparison. They work well as a booster or as a diaper liner for use with diaper cream. I have a bunch of them and am keeping some but want to sell of 14 or so. $12ppd for 14

Microfiber inserts, 8 normal ones and one charlie banana set (the regular and the small). $8ppd for all 10. All used at most once.

Quilted Indian cotton green edge prefolds. These were sewn into a trifold by me for use as inserts. The stitching I did is in black and I think will come out with little consequence to the prefolds if you want them flat. I have 22 of them. Thinking $1.25 ppd each but that is very negotiable and will depend on how many you want and what else you are buying. Shipping on prefolds can add up, that's all. VGUC.

Thanks for looking!

below here is sold
3 Big FAT hemp fleece inserts. Seriously these can hold like a pint of pee, they are insane! Have a heavy wetter? You want these, let me tell you. I use them in overnight diapers, I just have too many. These have never been used but have been prepped. They are also shorter than a standard microfiber insert. $5ppd each or $12 for all three

Two Dr Seuss prints, $16ppd each or $30ppd for both. Like new but have been used once or twice

Three velcro one size AIO's, blue geometric and blue swirls. VGUC. One of the blue geometric has a stitching error on the tongue, does not effect functionality. $12ppd each ($11ppd for the one with the stitching error).

Advertisement

Last edited by effevesse; 01-04-2014 at 03:49 PM.
effevesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 07:16 AM   #2
effevesse
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Destash! Bumkins AIO (incl. Dr. Seuss), prefolds, inserts, covers and more

Bump! MMAO!
Old 12-17-2013, 09:34 AM   #3
Amanda112
Registered Users
seller

$40 ppd for the dr seusses, hemp inserts, and microfiber inserts?
Amanda112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 08:02 AM   #4
effevesse
Registered Users
seller
seller

"Just got home from the holidays" bump! MMAO ladies!
Old 01-03-2014, 10:31 AM   #5
Imb3cca
Registered Users

My Mood:

I can't pm yet (new to site). Do you have any of these still available? Particularly the dr Seuss, blue aplix, cotton liners, and prefolds? TIA!
Imb3cca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 09:35 AM   #6
effevesse
Registered Users
seller
seller

Yes I do! I will try and PM you...
Old 01-09-2014, 04:46 PM   #7
effevesse
Registered Users