Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-31-2007, 06:36 AM   #71
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Preggo Mamas- Check in!

Well, I thought my cold was going away yesterday, but it's not and after the 3rd night of not sleeping well, I think I am working on a head ache so it looks like I will be using my lunch break to go get some gatorade and well patches, and I am hungry but I wanted cereal but I don't want milk because I am congested with my cold and I can't eat cereal without milk so I am eating a breakfast of juice and apple turnovers which will probably not last me to lunch, but that's ok because they sold them in a 4 pack so I am good to go Baby hasn't started her endless kicking yet, but she kicked me while I slept (or tried to) last night so she is probably tired. I hope y'all are all doing well this morning.

Advertisement

Old 05-31-2007, 05:58 PM   #72
ZooCrew10
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

EDD 11-05-07

Blah

that say enough?

Actually the past two days haven't been bad, I've actually felt human and haven't screamed at anyone. Waiting for the ball to drop though and have an especially hormonal day (crying one minute, pissed off at the world the next, ugh)
ZooCrew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 06:10 PM   #73
Fairyblue
Registered Users
Formely: aidan_madisons_mom
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by edandsuz View Post
Well...now I'm 41w6d, and still no baby on the outside. Yesterday the midwife couldn't "find" my cervix, and afterward when I was at Target it seemed like babies were everywhere...I wanted to cry! We know God's timing is perfect on this little one, but I'm also beginning to wonder WHEN that timing will be! So, I guess you could say I'm feeling a bit frustrated...
Maybe he/she is waiting for the full moon.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:13 PM   #74
Fairyblue
Registered Users
Formely: aidan_madisons_mom
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeytaylz View Post
First trimester.EDD 1/22/08. feeling queasy today, and like I want to cry. And very annoyed. And the kids are driving me bonkers (13yr dss especially) And I am so very tired..but have a very busy day ahead of me with daycare kids arriving soon. Glad first trimester passes fairly quickly!
Hey washingtonian!! Congrats!!!! we are about a week apart in due dates! LPM os 1/27 and O date is 1/30 I'm going with the later..

Sun the MS started up and the trick for me is to make sure I have somethign in my tummy at all times.. water sprite preztels or gold fish.. lol. seems to help and I am exhausted by the time school is out for Madison.. all I want to do is sleep.. but I got a 2 hr nap in with Aidan today.. that was nice.. Now I have to try to make dinner without gagging with raw chicken. DH won't be home till next week so I am on my own until then.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:10 PM   #75
edandsuz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, today we hit 42 weeks, and even fewer contrax than the past couple of days...! We thought for SURE we'd have a May baby, but it looks as if this little one prefers June for some reason. And if it takes a full moon, then that's fine with me!
Old 06-01-2007, 06:54 AM   #76
Jenb
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

{{{Susan}}}
I just can't even imagine!

I am 35.5 wks with twins. I have gained 17 lbs in 3 weeks!

I am a walking sponge apparently. I have always retained a bit of water in the last few weeks of pregnancy, but this time it is just crazy!
I'm guessing it is a multiple thing?

My Dr./MW aren't overly concerned as my BP is fine, and it is mostly in my lower extremeties. And I am otherwise fine.

Please tell me this goes away immediately upon birth.
Seriously I have Hilary Clinton Cankles, and Freddy Flintstone feet. I am going to hit 200lbs if this keeps up!
My Crocs don't even fit anymore...
WAH!
Jenb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 07:20 AM   #77
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I KWYM. I am only 25 weeks today and pg with one, but last night my feet and ankles were so bloated that I could barely walk. They're still a little swolen today. I had water retention with my last DD and my feet never really went back to the size they were before I got pg with her. With me, it is mostly my hands and feet swelling.

Y'all I am sooooo tired today. And my throat hurts, but other than that I am A-OK. How are you guys feeling?
Old 06-01-2007, 07:21 AM   #78
Rosella
Registered Users
seller

31 weeks today! Lots of movement!

R

We should remember that if a situation cannot be changed, there's no point in worrying about it. If it can be changed, there is no need to worry about it either, we should simply go about changing it. His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama
Rosella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 07:35 AM   #79
edandsuz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sorry to all you who are swollen...I know that it hurts! My Birkenstocks are now open as far as they'll go, and they are the only shoes I can wear...I agree with the person who says this better go away when the baby comes!! (Though sometimes these days I wonder IF the baby will come...!)