Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-27-2014, 12:59 PM   #1
MamaJoyful
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
SOLD. Thank you!

Hello! ML longies FS!

Dunk N Fluff Brown longies, light weight approx size 12-24 months. Elephant applique on leg. Approx measurements: Inseam 10.5, rise 18.5. LMK if interested in Zutano cream animal top. SOLD

Also have some Arabesque Baby wool longies in a medium charcoal gray. Great play longies in a color that goes with anything! Size M wool interlock, but I think they fit like a ML. The stitching towards the bottom of one leg is coming undone in a section. This was not a problem for us, but wanted to mention it because you may end up needing to fix that at some point. Wasn't mentioned to me when I bought them, but I noticed it so I wanted to mention. I see some dinginess at the bottom of the leg area. I didn't notice this until I took a close up pic. Approx measurements: Inseam 10.25, rise 21. These were worn more so they show fading and general wear from use. SOLD

Royal Buns Interlock Longies ML light gray color. Bought new, worn a few times. There are some uneven dye spots and there is fading. Approx measurements: Inseam 11.5, rise 19. Wonderfully soft! SOLD

SOLD Below Here:

Lot of five soft and freshly washed play condition covers! Nice way to try a variety! All are SOLD

1. Kiwi Pie play condition soaker size M, the light faded aqua one. Has staining and shows wear from use. Soft and double layer through wetzone.
2. Aristocrats soaker size small which has some staining, and some wet zone felting but still plenty of stretch, just seems tighter in wetzone.
3. Disana soaker size 6-12 in Natural. Dark staining inside. Can provide pic. Some wetzone felting, but still lots of stretch in the body.
4. Sloomb Underwoolies size 2 which have felting so they fit smaller than a 2. Still stretchy, but definitely have some felting. There are also repaired holes. Play condition.
5. Loveybums pull on soaker in French Blue size medium. This needs stitching at the back seam on both front and back of seam. Play condition with general wear and some stains. This runs the smallest IMO. All Covers SOLD

This one runs a little bigger than the others: Royal Buns interlock cover size Medium, the blue with taupe/brown trim. This is in very nice condition. If there is staining, it is faint and minor. looked a little dingy before I washed it but looks great now. Freshly washed, soft and lovely wool! 14ppd or 12ppd with the others. SOLD

More pics of Covers:

Staining:

Insides:

Issue with Loveybums:

Close up pics of Longies:

Advertisement

Last edited by MamaJoyful; 02-04-2014 at 03:33 PM.
MamaJoyful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 09:38 AM   #2
MamaJoyful
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ML Interlock Longies in Neutral Colors!

Bump