Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-04-2014, 10:44 AM   #11
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5
Slimy hoping your doc is able to give you some peace!! No labor last night but it just means I still have it to look forward too. Got the house cleaned top to bottom yesterday with the help of my sweet children. Have the bags by the door and the carseat is ready. It is suppose to dump 6-10 inches of snow tonight so I will not be surprised to go into labor tonight! hahahh
You must be near me- we're supposed to get the same tonight.

Advertisement

I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:51 PM   #12
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Febuary & March)

DH got to feel Baby move for the first time tonight!! So awesome!!!!! The look was priceless on his face!
Old 02-05-2014, 05:58 AM   #13
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

You can all have a good laugh over what it was! My belly button got a huge zit in it. So painful, then it opened up, then the opening got infected so it oozed and was super painful for a few days. So no open incision after all just a belly button zit. Yup, that's pitiful and embarrassing. But with my history of staph infections the OB was still glad I came in and I got a quick peak at baby to reassure me that all was fine.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 08:53 AM   #14
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
You can all have a good laugh over what it was! My belly button got a huge zit in it. So painful, then it opened up, then the opening got infected so it oozed and was super painful for a few days. So no open incision after all just a belly button zit. Yup, that's pitiful and embarrassing. But with my history of staph infections the OB was still glad I came in and I got a quick peak at baby to reassure me that all was fine.
Ouch!! Yay for a peak at baby!!!!
Old 02-05-2014, 05:30 PM   #15
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
You must be near me- we're supposed to get the same tonight.
We are in NW Ohio and we got the 10 inches. Dh was so worried I would go into labor today! I guess there is still time but it looks like it would have to be a homebirth as the roads are almost impassable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAsh View Post
DH got to feel Baby move for the first time tonight!! So awesome!!!!! The look was priceless on his face!
Oh I love hearing how daddies react to their babies! We always get to hear from the mommas which is wonderful but there is just something about a daddy's face..... Love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
Oh you poor thing! Glad you got to see little and that you are getting the infection cleared up!

Being a grumpy butt today. Not really sure why other than I am feeling sad that as I go closer to due date that little one will be outgrowing all the NB fluff and clothes that we got him. Oh well, I guess I need to get back to what is really important and that is a healthy little one.
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 10:53 PM   #16
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I went into PTL Tuesday. They stopped it and I got the doses to mature his lungs! I was freaked out and over emotional. It was pretty traumatic since I was home alone with 3 of the 4 kids. I called my sister who freaked out and called 911. I couldn't get a hold of my mom or DH so the fire department sat with The kids until DH came about 10min later (my sister got a hold of him)
I got accused of doing drugs because it wasn't on the charts that I have PUPPS and my legs are scabbed up. My good friend who is a L&D nurse there came and cleared everything up, but I was PISSED after the contractions stopped and the pain meds kicked in!!!

All in all, I'm on rest now until 35 weeks. I have 2.5 weeks to go until then. I'm already sick of doing nothing but DH has STEPPED up with the kids and house! I just wanna bake this boy as much as possible!!!!!!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 12:16 AM   #17
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yikes Ariana!! Sending prayers your way that things settle down and little one has more time to mature.
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
Old 02-07-2014, 01:42 AM   #18
bhunt479
Registered Users
seller

Ariana-hope everything goes smoothly for you and you can bake as long as possible!
Since we're close in timing (I'm 32 weeks), think I'm getting to be in the same boat as you. I had the shots today too to mature baby's lungs since I found out this week my placenta previa is not resolving itself and baby is also in breech position. Gets scary really fast when you're almost there! I'm also now on bedrest for as long as possible, still hoping go to 37 weeks.
bhunt479 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 08:40 AM   #19
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bhunt - sending prayers your way too. Hoping you both have lots of help and get to keep these little ones in for another month or so!
Old 02-07-2014, 10:33 AM   #20
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhunt479 View Post
Ariana-hope everything goes smoothly for you and you can bake as long as possible!
Since we're close in timing (I'm 32 weeks), think I'm getting to be in the same boat as you. I had the shots today too to mature baby's lungs since I found out this week my placenta previa is not resolving itself and baby is also in breech position. Gets scary really fast when you're almost there! I'm also now on bedrest for as long as possible, still hoping go to 37 weeks.
Sorry to hear about the placenta. I'm pretty sure baby is head down, but no one has said anything about it, so I'm not really sure. By feeling, I'm almost positive his butt is under my left rib!

Of course now that I'm not allowed to do much, I want to do everything. I'm still doing laundry, since that will drown the house if I don't stay on top of it and I'm VERY ocd about it, so I WON'T let DH do it.
The laundry room is upstairs so it's not like I have to carry loads up and down stairs.

I defiently have the 3rd trimester lazies!!! I'm SOOOOOOO tired. I wake up, pee, then lay back down with no ambition to get up.
On top of all that, people are STILL sick in the house. We just can't kick this stupid cold.
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote