Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-30-2007, 09:51 AM   #1
ferrferr
Banned
seller

My Mood:
Good bra for bedtime??

I've been wearing sports bras, nursing bras, normal bras... and well nothing can contain them. I cannot sleep without a bra because I've been leaking since about 3 months along. I'm tired of rolling over and having to try and cram my boobs into their respective places (if I don't I leak all over anyhow, and that's totally counter productive). I've stuffed blankets and pillows between my boobs to try and keep them in place and that only works for so long.

Please tell me someone has found something that works well!!!

I'm tempted to get some LillyPads, but I'm weary of how well they work (and spending $25 to have them not work).

Advertisement

ferrferr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 12:49 PM   #2
RobynJ
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Good bra for bedtime??

I am having the same problem- so I hope you get an answer
RobynJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 12:54 PM   #3
Leigh Ann
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobynJ View Post
I am having the same problem- so I hope you get an answer
I thought of trying lilypadz too, but I agree...I hate to spend the money on something that doesn't work.
Leigh Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 01:35 PM   #4
bluebonnet
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have two types of sleep bras that work pretty well for me. The motherhood maternity sleep bra (about $11, I think) and the KatyRose http://www.birthandbabyorders.com/index.php?c=1051

The KR is a full enough coverage bra that it keeps my boobs in them all night! Very comfy too!
Old 05-30-2007, 02:00 PM   #5
ferrferr
Banned
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebonnet View Post
I have two types of sleep bras that work pretty well for me. The motherhood maternity sleep bra (about $11, I think) and the KatyRose http://www.birthandbabyorders.com/index.php?c=1051

The KR is a full enough coverage bra that it keeps my boobs in them all night! Very comfy too!
Holy moly those sizes on that Kati Rose bra are way larger than what I need. Although maybe I can see about conning my boyfriend into helping me measure myself and order a bra (because he complains more about my lack of buying stuff for myself than I do).

Thank you!
Old 05-30-2007, 02:15 PM   #6
Isabellasmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I like the motherhood maternity sleep bras and I have the lily pads, they do work, but we had a bought of thrush early on and to be on the safe side I tossed them, a waste but oh well. The only thing I would worry is because they hold the moisture in I am soooo fearful of the thrush returning I am going to stay away.
Isabellasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 03:26 PM   #7
mary.margaret
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrferr View Post
I'm tempted to get some LillyPads, but I'm weary of how well they work (and spending $25 to have them not work).
LillyPadz do work! I leaked terribly at night while nursing and they stayed put just fine. I don't know if I would use them all the time because of the lack of airflow, but they are very leakproof and work much better than I thought they would. Just my !
Old 05-30-2007, 03:29 PM   #8
ferrferr
Banned
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary.margaret View Post
LillyPadz do work! I leaked terribly at night while nursing and they stayed put just fine. I don't know if I would use them all the time because of the lack of airflow, but they are very leakproof and work much better than I thought they would. Just my !
I just want to be able to sleep in comfort until the baby arrives. During the day time the leaking issue is not really an issue. Just when I'm sleeping. Spare my boyfriend and the sheets from my boobs.
Old 05-31-2007, 08:22 AM   #9
bluebonnet
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sorry..I just went to the webpage where "I" shop because I'm a 36 H. They have sections for women w/ smaller, medium and larger breasts! You just click on the bra fitting room, and then by size and select your size. From there you can choose, softcup (no underwire), underwire and then sleep bras!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrferr View Post
Holy moly those sizes on that Kati Rose bra are way larger than what I need. Although maybe I can see about conning my boyfriend into helping me measure myself and order a bra (because he complains more about my lack of buying stuff for myself than I do).

Thank you!