Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-12-2014, 04:06 PM   #1
JJHanson51
Registered Users

Leaks with Alva diapers.

I have Alva B series pocket diapers and my daughter is constantly leaking. I follow all the steps in washing, I have used microfiber and bamboo inserts. I thought it could be because of the diaper being lose, but it already leaves marks on her so I don't want to make it any tighter. Any suggestions?? I'm about to sell these diapers and buy nicer ones. I'm just waiting until I try hemp inserts, but I have to wait until they come in the mail.

Advertisement

JJHanson51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 07:15 AM   #2
ElizasMommy606
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Leaks with Alva diapers.

I had to wash mine at least 4-5x to get them to absorb properly. (As with most of my diapers and MF). Does the PUL look ok? If they are brand-new, it shouldn't be happening. I've had wicking issues with used diapers but the PUL was on it's way out.
Old 02-14-2014, 07:51 PM   #3
JJHanson51
Registered Users

Re: Leaks with Alva diapers.

They are new and I had washed them 5 times before first wash. I have been using them for about a month now and shortly after my husband came back from deployment she started leaking with every diaper. I just got my hemp inserts today so I will be trying them tomorrow.
JJHanson51 is offline   Reply With Quote