Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-16-2014, 10:59 AM   #1
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ready for warm!! Nb/small girly, med/large boyish shorts

All items were knit by me. Items have been washed, but not lanolized. They will all have a quick shave before leaving my house, but may not be perfect. Fish only home and all items will be describes as well as possible. All measurements taken un-stretched. ISO pp at the moment as I want to buy lots more yarn. PPD prices are for us only. If you are from Canada, please PM me and we'll figure out shipping based on my pre-shipping price for you.

Girly First:
$12ppd small bloomers. Made with natural colored 3-ply Purewool. There is a hole that was mended in the leg. Otherewise there is no felting in them.
Hips 18"
Rise 14"

GN
$15ppd medium turtle butt soaker. Made with Cascade 220 paints in tropical breeze and a coordinating blue. No felting.
Hips 19"
Rise 17"

Medium Boyish Shorts- All made with an elastic waistband for easy use.

$22ppd Mosaic Moon Wicked shorties on mountain meadow wool. No noticeable felting.
Hips 20"
Rise 16"
Inseam 2"

$10pp ($8 with shorts) Rabbit Skins size 2 shirt. Batiked by Tree Town Batiks with a robot that matches MM Element shorties. No stains, normal wash wear only.

PM me with any questions or if you would like better pictures of anything. Thank you.

Advertisement

Last edited by MrsStripe; 07-06-2014 at 06:28 AM.
Old 02-16-2014, 11:00 AM   #2
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Ready for warm!! Nb/small girly, med/large boyish some gn

save for sold
$25ppd small cabled longies and shirt. Made with Patons wool in a dark teal color with a braided cable down the leg. The shirt is a Rabbit skins 6 month batiked by Happy Dance Designs. No felting in the longies, but they will be getting a good shaving before mailing. The shirt has some staining.
Hips 18"
Rise 15"
Inseam 6 1/2"

$22ppd Mosaic Moon MacLir shorties on moutain meadow wool. No noticeable felting
Hips 20"
Rise 16"
Inseam 3"

$15ppd made with Patons wool in Forrest colorway. Lightly felted in the crotch otherwise good. These will be getting a shave before leaving.
Hips 20"
Rise 17 1/2
Inseam 2"

$22ppd Disco Baby Knits Frosty Forest shorties on mountain meadow wool. No noticeable felting. I have a "Loving Hops" shirt size 3T from Dunk-n-fluff that was never worn. Let me know if you are interested and I can get you pics of it add $12 for the shirt. (shirt is in the middle back of the 2nd picture)
Hips 20"
Rise 17"
Inseam 2 1/2"

Pending $15ppd blue marle Briggs and Little yarn. Not super soft but it is a pretty thick wool. I think my mother-in-law put them through the washer because they are very slightly felted all over, but still have plenty of stretch to them.
Hips 21"
Rise 18"
Inseam 3"

Pending $18ppd brown orange shorties. Made with mountain meadow wool custom dyed by Wacky Alpacky. Feature a cargo pocket on the right leg. No noticeable felting and they will be getting a good shave.
Hips 22"
Rise 17"
Inseam 3"
Pending $20ppd small longies/hat/shirt ($15ppd without the shirt). Yarn is 3 ply purewool but not sure who the dyer was I think the colorway was called banana split. The longies are lightly felted a bit throughout and have had a few holes repaired in them. The had also has some mended areas, but none of them affect the wear on them. The shirt is a size 0-3 month Piddle Poddle shirt in the yellow/tangarine zoo print.

Pending $18ppd skirtie. Made with 3 ply Purewool blue hot. Comes with size 6 month patriotic top. The top has some staining around the neck, and there is some felting on the skirt part, but none on the soaker.
Hips 18"
Rise 14"

sold $18ppd small bloomers. Made with Rockin Wool Yarns Izode on licorice twist. No felting and comes with a size 6 month Jumping Beans watermelon top.
Hips 18"
Rise16"

$20ppd 3-6 month ruffle butt onesie. Made with Cascade 220 paints and tessa ann buttons. Very light felting at the top neck area but no where else.
Chest 16"
Length neck to crotch 13"

$30ppd 3-6 month Molly Bubble Romper. Made with Micsknits Talia on gaia organic merino with Tessa Ann Buttons. No felting and very soft.
Chest 15"
Length neck to crotch 12"

$15ppd nb/small turtle butt soaker. Made with Rockin Wool Yarns Izode on licorice twist. No felting and comes with a size 3 months Jumping Beans shirt with a bird.
Hips 15"
Rise 15"

$22ppd Mosaic Moon Elements shorties on mountain meadow wool. No noticeable felting. Matching shirt below.
Hips 22"
Rise 17 1/2"
Inseam 2 1/2"

Last edited by MrsStripe; 07-06-2014 at 06:30 AM.
Old 02-19-2014, 09:54 AM   #3
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 02-19-2014, 02:45 PM   #4
Mrs. Sunshine
Registered Users
seller
seller

Sent u a pm
Old 02-19-2014, 08:32 PM   #5
kt~mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: ben***katieh
seller

My Mood:
Sub
Old 02-21-2014, 01:48 PM   #6
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Ready for warm!! Nb/small girly, med/large boyish shorts

bump
Old 02-21-2014, 02:38 PM   #7
Dreagon
Registered Users
seller

do you knit those np photography props?
Old 02-21-2014, 03:40 PM   #8
momof3boysNC
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

If only those teal longies were a bit longer!

Cute woolie sets!!
Due with monkey #6 in August
Etsy Shop
DS WAHM Page
Old 02-25-2014, 08:11 PM   #9
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Bump