Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2014, 07:46 PM   #11
SamanthaLove88's Avatar
SamanthaLove88
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New England- CT
Posts: 2,779
Re: Name help

Love the names!! Theyre very whimsical and beautiful.

Especially love Elowyn!!! Winnie is awesome too!
Eliora is very pretty too. We have an Allora in my daughters dance class which is kind of similar.
Other names I love are:
Cherish
Arawyn
Ara
Fiona
Nora

Your boy names are cute too! I love Montgomery and Remy for boy names that were on my list.

Advertisement

__________________
A [6]M [4]C [2]
Homesteading mom to many!

Last edited by SamanthaLove88; 02-18-2014 at 07:52 PM.
SamanthaLove88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 05:57 AM   #12
Blindbatbeth's Avatar
Blindbatbeth
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 1,557
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaLove88
Love the names!! Theyre very whimsical and beautiful. Especially love Elowyn!!! Winnie is awesome too! Eliora is very pretty too. We have an Allora in my daughters dance class which is kind of similar. Other names I love are: Cherish Arawyn Ara Fiona Nora Your boy names are cute too! I love Montgomery and Remy for boy names that were on my list.
Thank you. I like Nora and thought also of Annora Which is a little out there. I like Winnie and my husband says it reminds him of hocus pocus. (Shhhh he forgot that the name Thackery was used in it too) our cat was named Montgomery lol so I can't use that. I think we decided to use Emerick for the middle name which means I can't have an E starting first name. Than we would have too many E's (our last name is E too).
__________________
Sorta Crunchy & Sorta Crazywife and mommy to Bella 5.27.2009 and Lyra 9/23/11 and expecting Emerick Irelyn 8/15/14.
Blindbatbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 05:58 AM   #13
Blindbatbeth's Avatar
Blindbatbeth
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 1,557
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rottenapple
Emory I love for a girl Rowan I love for a boy
Rowan is a pretty big contender for a boy we had this name picked out since our first! I like Emory but I have to x any more E's as we decided the middle name will be Emerick
__________________
Sorta Crunchy & Sorta Crazywife and mommy to Bella 5.27.2009 and Lyra 9/23/11 and expecting Emerick Irelyn 8/15/14.
Blindbatbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 06:38 AM   #14
eracheld's Avatar
eracheld
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,561
My Mood:
I love Rowan Emerick for a boy or a girl actually!
__________________
Rachel, DP to Taylor, Mommy to Joshua , Maddox , and someone new in Feb/March 2014!
Handmade Clothing & Accessories The Babby Boutique
Happy to have joined the

Scentsy team!
eracheld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 07:14 AM   #15
Blindbatbeth's Avatar
Blindbatbeth
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 1,557
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eracheld
I love Rowan Emerick for a boy or a girl actually!
That's true! And we can have that for either and we don't have to find out the gender lol. I'm going to ask my hubby about it tonight. To quote him "I don't care about the middle name, it could be ding dong for all I care" so I had a free choice. He loves Rowan so I don't think it would be hard to convince him!
__________________
Sorta Crunchy & Sorta Crazywife and mommy to Bella 5.27.2009 and Lyra 9/23/11 and expecting Emerick Irelyn 8/15/14.
Blindbatbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 07:21 AM   #16
danimdel's Avatar
danimdel
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 2,537
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindbatbeth
Thank you. I like Nora and thought also of Annora Which is a little out there. I like Winnie and my husband says it reminds him of hocus pocus. (Shhhh he forgot that the name Thackery was used in it too) our cat was named Montgomery lol so I can't use that. I think we decided to use Emerick for the middle name which means I can't have an E starting first name. Than we would have too many E's (our last name is E too).
I really love Elowyn and you can use Wynnie for a nn and get both names you like . I really like Rowan too, for a boy or a girl.
__________________
Danielle, happy wife and Mommy to B, A and newbie J!
danimdel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 07:51 AM   #17
Blindbatbeth's Avatar
Blindbatbeth
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 1,557
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by danimdel
I really love Elowyn and you can use Wynnie for a nn and get both names you like . I really like Rowan too, for a boy or a girl.
Ohhhh I didn't even think of that!
__________________
Sorta Crunchy & Sorta Crazywife and mommy to Bella 5.27.2009 and Lyra 9/23/11 and expecting Emerick Irelyn 8/15/14.
Blindbatbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 08:51 AM   #18
SamanthaLove88's Avatar
SamanthaLove88
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New England- CT
Posts: 2,779
Re: Name help

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimdel View Post
I really love Elowyn and you can use Wynnie for a nn and get both names you like . I really like Rowan too, for a boy or a girl.
Oh wow thats a great idea! I too love Elowyn, it is absolutely gorgeous! Never heard anything like it!
__________________
A [6]M [4]C [2]
Homesteading mom to many!
SamanthaLove88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:34 AM   #19
Hillargh
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 7,903
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaLove88 View Post

Oh wow thats a great idea! I too love Elowyn, it is absolutely gorgeous! Never heard anything like it!
It's trending for sure, I've known of 3 in DD groups the last couple years. Gorgeous name.
Hillargh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.