Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-21-2014, 04:59 PM   #1
jdeemarie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Sale Time!!! B/G/GN – small & one-size – hover for details

Thirsties Duo (size 1), Blueberry, Oh Katy, GAD (small)

Time to help things move... let’s have a sale!

Buy any diaper, cover, or diaper accessory and ...
* Get $1 off a second item
* Get $2 off a third item
* Get $2 off any additional items

**Discounts off of individual prices, bundles have already been discounted. Buy a bundle and get a discount off of additional items. **

Check my other listings for lots of items you can save on:
Diaper covers
Pocket diapers
AIOs
trainers
wetbags/BabyLegs/inserts
Baby girl 0-18 months stuff
nursing stuff
carriers).
Shopping cart cover
Baby girl sandals (3W)
Baby boy booties (0-3months)
2T football jersey and diaper advocacy shirt
FFS items

I’m happy to ship internationally, I only ask for the extra cost of shipping. We are a smoke-free, pet-free home.

I will not trade for cloth diapers (we are finally done CDing) but I will consider other trades, my ISO is at the bottom of the post.[/COLOR]

Thirsties Duo Diaper – nice, wide pocket that opens in both front and back for easy stuffing. Size 1 shown pictured on baby girl at 7 lbs.
$13 - Ocean, size 2 – includes 2 part insert – very slight piling on front near landing strip, faint staining on insert. Sold
$13 – Rose, size 2 w/ 2 part insert – like new, washed and worn once, no stains, elastic and aplix perfect Sold
$10ppd - Blackbird print, size 1 – like new, fleece is still super soft, I’m not sure it was even used, no stains, elastic and aplix perfect – no insert included. for an extra $3 I'll include a size small BabyKicks hemp insert.

Blueberry Deluxe Pocket – one-size, includes your choice of one-size bamboo insert with doubler or a one-size hemp/microfiber insert.
$20ppd – Raspberry truffle minkee outer, bamboo velour inner, pink snaps – no stains, elastic strong, snaps great, no fabric issues, bamboo velour has lost some of its softness.
$16ppd – meadow green PUL with blue snaps, fleece inner, no stains, new elastic.

$10ppd - NEW small GAD, fits 7-15 lbs. – red outer, gold inner, side snaps, no insert (these are so trim on a small baby!)

Oh Katy one-size – great fit, wide pocket is easy to stuff from the front. Snap rise, hip snaps, and crossover snaps make these fit great on babies of all sizes. Shown pictured on baby girl at almost 7 lbs (these were one of the best fitting one-size diapers on my newborn).
$14ppd – cherry – gently used, no stains, snaps and elastic are perfect. Includes 2 almost new FuzziBunz microfiber inserts. Sold
$13ppd – black – discolored fleece (urine stains? I think it would come out in the sun – which we don’t have in the NW this time of year), snaps and elastic great. Sold
$13ppd – chocolate - discolored fleece (urine stains? I think it would come out in the sun – which we don’t have in the NW this time of year), snaps and elastic great. Includes a one-size bumGenius insert.
$10ppd – twilight – older version (Katydid – the diaper seems to fit just a bit smaller than the newer version), no stains, snaps and elastic perfect, includes just the large one-size insert (insert is discolored). Sold

IDSO:
Wild & Wacky Totally True Bible Stories on CD
- All About Christmas
- All About Angels
- All About Miracles
- All About Helping Others
- All About Fear
- All About Salvation
ISO:
Cotton or bamboo velour fabric – brown or pink preferred, will consider other colors – pieces must be at least 14” x 10” with the stretch across the narrow side
FOE (1 inch) – prefer ... but will consider others
- little girl bloomers or bike shorts (size 12mo. - 2T) (trade value $1 each plus shipping)
Disposable pull-ups (both my 4YO DS and my almost 2YO DD still wear these at night – both in size 2T /3T – either boy or girl – any brand) – these are really heavy to ship and I’ve never paid more than 25 cents each in my local store
LeapFrog Explorer cartridge – Digging for Dinosaurs
Sili Squeeze with Eeeze
LeapFrog Twist and Shout learning toy – subtraction
Little People – people and accessories (like would be played with in a dollhouse)
Men’s sweatpants, size large – prefer black

Sold:
$6ppd – Kawaii Baby one-size pocket diaper – pink, discoloration of the inner fleece (urine stains?) that might come out in the sun. This was very lightly used since it didn’t fit my skinny baby girl very well. Incudes new inserts. Sold

SmartSnugs Simple Snugs one-size pocket diapers – These were one of my favorites on my little girl and were so generous in size that she still used the smallest snap settings at over 20 lbs. Yet they fit great on her tiny little frame. No insert, cover only
Sweetie #1 – no stains, excellent condition.
Sweetie #2 – fleece is discolored (urine stains) that might come out in the sun. There is a small area on one of the tabs that I had to restitch (pictured).
Take both for $15ppd
Both sold

PICTURE of restitching on tab!!!

$13ppd - Knickernappies 2G – size medium, side snapping, wide pocket to fit most inserts. – custom made with yellow/orange dyed minkee outer, orange suedecloth inner, orange snaps, no stains, elastic & fabric perfect. Only used a few times. No insert included, for an extra $2, I’ll include a BabyKicks hemp insert.

bumGenius 4.0 – one-size, nice wide pocket is easy to stuff, elastic is easy to replace if necessary, one of my favorite diapers. Diapers come without inserts, but I have one bumGenius one-size insert or several sets of Oh Katy inserts (which are almost just like BG inserts) which I can include for an extra $1. Or, I would be happy to include a cotton prefold for an additional 50cents to cover the additional shipping. Take the last 6 for $64ppd (w/o inserts - or $70 with inserts)
$15ppd - Ribbit – NEW, with both inserts Sold
$12ppd – Zinnia #1 – no stains, elastic great, snaps. Sold
$12ppd – Zinnia #2 – no stains, elastic great, snaps. Sold
$12ppd – Bubble – no stains, elastic great, snaps. Sold
$10ppd – Blossom #1 – no stains, elastic great, snaps, 2 runs in the outer layer of PUL (pictured, they don’t go all the way through so don’t cause leaking). Sold
$12ppd – Blossom #2 – no stains, elastic great, aplix strong. Sold
$12ppd – Blossom #3 – 1st, no stains, elastic great, snaps. Sold

FuzziBunz Perfect Fit – all include a microfiber insert.
$10ppd – orange, size Medium – very little wear, no stains, elastic perfect, includes new insert. Made in China. Sold
$9ppd – yellow, size Medium - elastic great, no stains. Made in China. Sold
$9ppd – butter, size Medium – elastic great, no stains. Made in China. Sold
$8ppd – white #1 – 2nd quality (but I don’t know why), no stains. Made in Turkey. Sold
$8ppd – white #2 – 2nd quality (but I don’t know why), shadow stains. Made in Turkey. Sold
Take the last 3 for $22ppd ($20 if you don’t want the inserts)

AppleCheeks – Very popular diaper because of the two-size system that gives such a great trim fit. Large pocket that opens in the middle so inserts will agitate out in the wash. Price is for shell/cover only (I’ll include a brand new stay-dry insert for an extra $3 or a bamboo insert for an extra $7). All of the AppleCheeks have sold.
Buy Mrs. Robinson and the 2 bamboo inserts and I'll include the brand new stay-dry insert for free - $40ppd for all
$26ppd - Mrs. Robinson, size 1, EUC, no stains, elastic tight, retired, HTF Sold
$30ppd - Wild Child, size 1, brand new, retired, HTF Sold
Eucalyptus, size 1, EUC Sold
$16ppd –Raspberry Sorbet, size 2, EUC, only used once or twice, no stains, excellent condition. Sold

Softbums Omni – one-size – these have a unique elastic adjustment system that makes it easy to make the diaper a perfect fit on any baby. These were one of the first one-size diapers to fit on my tiny newborn. The Omni has a nice wide pocket to make it easy to stuff inserts. They also have a snap on the back (hidden under a flap of fleece) so these can be used as a snap-in-one diaper (just like the Echo which I have listed here).
$17ppd - Bubblegum in aplix – no stains, elastic great, aplix nice and strong (not curling) All Omnis sold.

Imagine one-size – these quickly became one of my favorite diapers, they provide a great fit, the fleece is nice and soft, the pocket is wide and easy to stuff, the aplix is super-strong, and the colors are so bright and vivid. All include a brand new Imagine one-size microfiber insert.
$10ppd – raspberry #1 – aplix, like new, washed but I don’t think it was ever used. Sold
$9ppd – raspberry #2 – aplix, gently used, no stains, elastic and aplix perfect. Sold
$10ppd - Rawr – snaps, NEW Sold

FuzziBunz one-size - All elastic is in excellent condition but I will include replacement elastic if requested.
$8ppd – Vanilla – old-style with adjustments for the elastic not hidden, light stains on inner, piling on PUL outer, a few runs on the edge of one of the tabs (shown in picture). The issues are all cosmetic and the diaper does not leak. Includes 2 microfiber inserts. Made in China. Sold
$10ppd - White #1 – old-style with adjustments for the elastic not hidden, light stains, no other issues. Includes 2 microfiber inserts. Made in Turkey. Sold
$10ppd – White #2 – Elite, light stains, no other issues. Includes 2 minky inserts. Made in Turkey. Sold
$10ppd – White #3 – Elite, light stains, no other issues. Includes 2 minky inserts. Made in Turkey. Sold

Advertisement

Last edited by jdeemarie; 04-21-2014 at 10:09 AM.
jdeemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 11:19 AM   #2
jdeemarie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: All done CDing – B/G/GN – all sizes – hover for details

Updated to show what is still available.
Old 02-22-2014, 12:53 PM   #3
Subwifey07
Registered Users

I PMd you =)
Subwifey07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 09:26 PM   #4
blessedmommy11
Registered Users

Bumgenius 4.0 ribbit and imagine rawr still available?
blessedmommy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 09:43 PM   #5
blessedmommy11
Registered Users

And the orange & yellow fuzzibunz
Old 02-23-2014, 10:46 PM   #6
blessedmommy11
Registered Users

Hey I sent you an email....let me know if you got it, just haven't heard back. Thanks!
Old 02-25-2014, 12:35 PM   #7
jdeemarie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 02-27-2014, 06:59 AM   #8
Sarab4615
Registered Users
seller

I pm'ed you re 2 oh Katy's.
Sarab4615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 01:17 PM   #9
jdeemarie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Several diapers sold:
med. FuzziBunz (orange and yellow)
Knickenappies
ribbit bumGenius 4.0
Imagine Rawr
AppleCheeks (Raspberry Sorbet and Wild Child)

The original post shows what is still available.
Old 03-01-2014, 12:35 PM   #10
jdeemarie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bump